Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: religion vs. beliefs.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    and if you follow the geneologies of the bible the earth's age is ACCUALLY around 140,000 years. not enough time for evolution, but enough time for the mass extinctions we see today.
    Actually, If you follow the genealogies in the Bible the earth is only about 6,000 years old and if you consider that the dinosaurs were killed off in the flood then that could explain things from a biblical perspective.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually, If you follow the genealogies in the Bible the earth is only about 6,000 years old and if you consider that the dinosaurs were killed off in the flood then that could explain things from a biblical perspective.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    the science is nothing more than guess-work anyway. carbon dating is only accurate to 100 thousand years. and blackhammer, a stupid priest came up with that 6000 year ESTIMATE, but he was later proven dead wrong. the earth is around 140,000 years old, assuming that civilization occured roughly 100 generations or so after adam and eve.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Man I have a good point on this subject but I can't remember the Hebrew translations on genesis

But it talks about god not being alone before the story of genesis
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks
    "And God said let *US* make man in our own immage" thats straight form the bible. most believe he was talking about the trinity.

in the BEGINNING there was the word and the word was WITH god
    -- john 1:1 an excerpt.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok unless someone makes a time maching and gos back to the very start we will never know, no mater what bible said what in the end its been writen by a man, said by a god/godess writen by a one man and then rewriten over and over agein utill no one can read what it says.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah that's it let's expand on that a bit why would god need to be divided seems to me that working as one would be better. Also because they exist as diffrent hmm I'd say avatars that would be good word for it. Why would god need these 3 things rather need to be in these 3 forms.

in this case they being the father the son and the spirit
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Thanks
    the father is God, and therefore doesn't come to earth in a true form.
    Jesus, his son, is Entirly God, and Entirely human and therefore can come to earth as God, and still die as penance for our sins.
    the Holy spirit is something jesus left us after he ascended so that we would remember Him.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast