Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: religion vs. beliefs.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: religion vs. beliefs.

*sigh* cheif and i already established that question. only god can choose who he lets in his kingdom. although homosexuality is not the way he planned it, if you accept jesus as your lord and savor you may still go to heaven. only he can choose who goes and who doesnt.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

That's true.
    If you go by the Scriptures, homosexuality is a sin and I don't see how accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is going to help you get to heaven if you continue being a homosexual for life. You're supposed to repent and give up your sinful life, dang it! But yes, like princesslady said, only God has the authority to decide who enters His kingdom. I'm in no position to condemn anyone or say things like, "You're not going to heaven!" but it'd be really good if Christians would just stick to what the Bible says and not try to twist the Word so that it accommodates all their otherwise sinful tendencies.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

True words from u Blue i am not picking side i am just with the Bible but i believe the NT Jesus says that noone can go to the father if he does not go through me because he is the way.
    So if u Gay or what ever and u accept Jesus as your savior and u give up your sinfull ways He will set u free ..

We must understand something God or Jesus will not set u free from your sin if it is not your will that is why God gave us the will to choose He wants u to choose Him not through manipulation or dangling a carrot in front your eyes so u can follow Him u are the only one that can help yourself in that area.

So if u believe that when u choose God that God will set u free He will..

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    From birth we have the power of free will a power so great that it consums us, many can control it, some are controled by it and most want to be the only one with it (ex:hitler).

Almost forgot there are many people that have free will striped after brith, the poor kids grow up never knowing freedom to chosse what path they want to take in this case relgion. Many kid are forsed to live the life of a religion (im not anti) they were born in to with that said in this day-n-age do we really have free will till our teens.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Oct 16, 2006 at 10:49 AM.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

All religions do is make ppl feel guilty for having healthy human urges, and having YOU pay THEM for your salvation.......In reality the only ones that are gonna save us is us.
    Of course, the only reason God is God is because of ppl's faith. Think about it.We made God. We can kill him.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    All religions do is make ppl feel guilty for having healthy human urges, and having YOU pay THEM for your salvation.......In reality the only ones that are gonna save us is us.
    Of course, the only reason God is God is because of ppl's faith. Think about it.We made God. We can kill him.
    What the f*ck are you saying? Do you even know who"God" is? If you made God, you are above God, the Creator of everything that is. I'd like to see you reduce to dust the universe and everything in it. If God didn't exist, nothing else would. So stop being so sore and be grateful that you were created. There is no "of course" - the only thing that's for sure is that you're just too dense to realise how powerless you are in comparison to God.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

If he wants me, he knows where I am. And I will match wits with him. If I lose, that's my own problem isn't it?
    Oh yes, your apparent anger and surprise amuses me.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I'm keeping an eye on this thread. If it get flamed, it will be shut down.
    You were warned about flamming this thread.

Hence it will be closed. Please be sensative to other peoples beliefs.

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13