Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: religion vs. beliefs.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Zelda14 View Post
    everybody has a diff. opinion. i dont think there is someone out there that TOTALY belives what there paster teaches. honestly, i perfer to teach myself out of the bible because i knoe that the bible DOES NOT lie.
    Youve never been to Utah have you?
    Well anyway, Im agnostic so I dont have to worry about these things. What I think is what I believe. I dont have a structured religion to tell me what I should think.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't worship any God.....so that means anything goes if it feels good............And as far as Gay ppl go....I'll be cool with you, but if you hit on me after you know I'm not that way,you're gonna get effed up!Joking is alright,just don't try to touch me like that.
    And either way, I'm going to hell. The Bible still was written by man you know. It's been edited and changed so many times, who knows if you are getting the real thing any more?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    I don't worship any God.....so that means anything goes if it feels good............And as far as Gay ppl go....I'll be cool with you, but if you hit on me after you know I'm not that way,you're gonna get effed up!Joking is alright,just don't try to touch me like that.
    And either way, I'm going to hell. The Bible still was written by man you know. It's been edited and changed so many times, who knows if you are getting the real thing any more?
    LOL! You shouldnt be mad about the gay thing. It just means your a really good looking guy in everyones eyes! It should be flattering. As for hell, all the cool people are going there anyway. If I cant drink and have sex in heaven then I dont want to go!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    taurus, you arent going to hell. just change some of your ways. and try to get better. for me and your girlfriend

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    no because god created us all seprete and eqaul he wouldnt have given us a mind if we coulnt use it

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Please try to stay on the Subject on the topic or like Miroku said it will be closed!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Religion is not an idea it's a set of beliefs a group of people have agreed to follow. You don't fight a war for an ideal you fight a war for a belief. Just to paraphrase Dogma
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    i totally agree with you you fight for whats right and for what you believe in

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast