Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: religion vs. beliefs.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    now now just because you believe something is right does not make it right. That is why it it's called "Faith"
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks
    also true..........................................

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yet faith can cause ppl to do some pretty stupid things.....Suicide bombers for example.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Becuase religion is based upon a set of rules that a certain amount of people agree with, yes you can be of a faith but not believe everything in it, religion in my opinion is up to the individual, because these rules are set down by a certain person or persons, these rules can either be followed or disobeyed, since disobeying these rules seems to have no consequences at least that I can detect or see, I have no problem believing in god and at the same time believe that a person being gay is ok(sorry for rhyming). You see, my god and your god could be two different things, just because somebody told us god is like this, doesn't mean we have to believe him. Remember no matter what you think, religion was created by man for man, rules and order did not just materialize out of somewhere therefore I don't have to agree to this mans rules.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Religion is essentially beleifs, some people beleive certain parts of religion but not the others, I beleive totally in the bible and God

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    Belief in a religion and the defying of it ..

Now this is the question - do u know what it means to be a christian, do u know what u should and should not do, do u follow God's rules or sometimes your own, do u believe in the Word of God.

The Bible is a manual to salvation and the Bible must be studied in two parts as well remember OT is the times when God was Talking to the ppl of Isreal and they were his chosen flock right.
    Those days are over we don't talk directly day in day out with God anymore but we comunicate throught the Holy Spirit remember NT ,when Jesus said
    John 14:26
    But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.
    What this means is if u are a true christian u will have the Holy spirit on your side that will teach u and remind u , makes sure u see remind u and when u are defying God by not obeying the rules he laid down u will be reminded and U the person will have to make a choice. do i continue or do i ask for forgiveness for my disobedience.
    U ppl make it sound like a fairy tale it is not and u have to be strong in your religion to believe and have Faith so u can stand against the evil of the world.

Don't get me wrong i am not preaching just mentioning some things.That explains that religion and belief goes hand in hand and they cannot realy be seperated if u don't have a religion what do u believe in yourself.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    How many guys do you know that read the manual before starting a project? :P
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    How many guys do you know that read the manual before starting a project? :P
    I am sure u don't and yes there is so many that don't but they might not know of it.

:P

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast