+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam Hussein is dead

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Saddam Hussein is dead

Hassun - i was joking....so yeah i do know.

Zdenek - well of course everyone forms thier own opinions..its human nature i suppose.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well, it seems that you all are missing the fact that 40 people were killed in bombings in Iraq shortly after his death, so it's obvious that this war is far from over. Someone will just jump into his shoes, no doubt...

As to whether he should have been hung or suffered a life-long setence... I think that if he was put in jail for life, he would either have broken out, or been killed there... After all, Iraqi jails don't seem to be very good...

But yeah, if what we're told is true... he deserved far worse than what he got... Poisoning, Torture, hell even burning... anything other than a painless death by hanging...

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Saddam exicution was not at all any justice for what he did. Being hanged? C'mon are you serious? He could have at least been given some kind poison that would make him die very slow and painfully. But giving him the relief of having a quick death, that's ludacris!
    I do agree he should have been left to waste away in prison in tortures conditions.

But even hell doesn't justify his crimes against humanity.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zdenek View Post
    Seeing how everybody hates him.. come on, you only know him from biased media. Has anybody of you ever met him in person? I don't think so. It's just that the opposite camp had the opportunity to teach you to hate him. It's a total stranger who you don't have any business with, yet you want to torture him and all. I cannot prove either way, so I cannot jump to conclusions about his punishment. The US. shouldn't have interfered in the first place.
    If you now make a fool out of me that I don't realize what he has done, remember who is in power and who brainwashed you.
    Saddam Hussein is yet another victim of the American war for the Middle East.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    FuhuhuHAHABWAHAHAHAAHaahaha...hah.
    That made my day Zdenek.

Edit: I just hope Arrianna will read this, that would be icing on the cake.
    Ah, yeah. Because people who like throwing men in industrial shredders feet first are actually really nice family men and just misunderstood.

I don't care if he was only found guilty of killing 128 people. How many trials does he have to have before he's found worthy of death? My only regret is that it took so long for him to be executed.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Was it really that wise to execute him?Yeah,I see how cruel that is,but really,is he to be blamed for all the crimes that he caused?I mean,there were others who were responsible as well as him such as the chemicals that he unleashed which there were rumours of American involvement and yet he takes the full blame and those people walk of free.What kind of justice is this?

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JefferyXie View Post
    Was it really that wise to execute him?Yeah,I see how cruel that is,but really,is he to be blamed for all the crimes that he caused?I mean,there were others who were responsible as well as him such as the chemicals that he unleashed which there were rumours of American involvement and yet he takes the full blame and those people walk of free.What kind of justice is this?
    He doesn't take the full blame. As stated before, he was only tried for a 'small' amount of dead people..

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I don't think it matters too much. They should've killed him after we pull out as a symbol of a new era for the middle east. That's all his death is ever going to serve as, now it's just nothing but a wasted death. It's not going to change anything. Irk a couple old underlings maybe, but what are they going to do? Life will move on, and hopefully the U.S. will pull out soon.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

actually i am very happy about this....i think that this worlid doesn't need these kind of low people....if i had the book in Death note...i would want to kill people like him...but first is Kim John il or w.e his name is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast