Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Salary For Teachers

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Salary For Teachers

I have seen this thread already and really wanted to post on it but i couldnt.

So what is your opinion on whether teachers should get paid more?

I personally think that the shouldn't. No it is not because i am a Communist. It is because i think that if they got paid more people would into the teaching business just for money, and not for the love of helping and molding minds. It would take away from the good teachers that we have by hiring horrible teachers that just want money.

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123 may be famous one day Fat_moe123's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Salary For Teachers

I think they should get paid more they have famliy to take care of trust nobody would teach for more than 2 years if they were just in it for the money
    Magna is AWSOME

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fat_moe123
    I think they should get paid more they have famliy to take care of trust nobody would teach for more than 2 years if they were just in it for the money
    He does have a point.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to argue that students should get paid.......but I'd always got suspended for it............When I look back on it, it's pretty funny. if i could give that me some advice.........I'd smack him in da mouth!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

this thread will get closed. just because you stated you knew there was one like it doesnt mean you can repost it.

and as far as there salary is concerned, i think its fine. we should care more about raising the salary of the police and firefighters, because they are grossly underpaid

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw man why hate? We just discussin.......So what if there is a similar one.....So Mage started his own, so what?
    Move Along.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23
    Aw man why hate? We just discussin.......So what if there is a similar one.....So Mage started his own, so what?
    there is the exact same thread! and so what??? its against the damn rules!

Thanks

Alright then.........Lets change up discussion. What was your biggest beef about school?
    *gasp* Is Shu chanelling Arnold?
    Move Along.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast