Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Salary For Teachers

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Salary For Teachers

In my opinion teachers should get paid more, so should the firemen and women and police officers, but all the pro atheletes get all the dough.

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Another Forum Squabble:
    Quote Originally Posted by Exile
    CHRIST, BOY.

You're 15. Don't try to talk to someone who have not only years but wisdom. Don't listen to Jake.

I'm hell incarenate, I will ruin your life.

Son, don't act like you understand or know me. I was willing to treat you coldly, but now you've gone and pissed me off with the idea that it's cool to just act like I don't automatically get your respect. Jake can't save you, because he knows when the **** to get out of my way.

You've made a mistake.
    Hmph and I tried to be nice to you... The very fragment of my demonic and missunderstood nature from the abyss that most people reffer to as my mind and intellect could send your ideaologic veiws of this forum and any reality you hold safe with-in the confinds of your shelter of a mind could tear your morals from underneath your ass and send the very fabric of your nature crashing down around you, sending your mind into an alternate plain of irrashinality and arcane torture, your lucky that I have to be really pissed to be mad at newly met people. >.>

Look people I really dont wanna waist my time on this. Im willing to stop this if he apologizes I have proof that he started it. Get him to apologize and Ill stop but if he keeps at it I have no choice but to keep saying these harsh and slanderish things

----------

It was a very fun fight that didnt end there however, I have to go

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not in this.................. this is yall s problem

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh.........That's the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    They work for the government, what do you expect? Education is free because everyone pays for it. Including paying the teachers. The only way they'll get better wages, is if we bumped up taxes, and I'm pretty sure no one wants to pay more taxes just so your old 4th grade teacher can buy that new car a little quicker. Not saying that teachers don't deserve it for all the shit they put up with, but it is the life-style they chose to live, and it just happens not to pay very well...economically...
    My previous unchanged thought about the subject from the other thread.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

This is the very reason people are getting angry...

Shu I've searched and the only topics like this have been closed due to the 14 day rule or are so old they will get closed due to the 14 day rule. I've read the rules and technically Heartless_mage isn't in the wrong I did something like this for the Ideal marriage thread ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    I personally think that the shouldn't. No it is not because i am a Communist. It is because i think that if they got paid more people would into the teaching business just for money, and not for the love of helping and molding minds. It would take away from the good teachers that we have by hiring horrible teachers that just want money.
    I understand where you come from with that, but sadly money is an important factor to living and having such low pay is one of the very reason why so many teachers are quitting teaching anyway. My geometry teacher, for example had told us that if her husband didn't do what he did (I think he was a surgeon or something?), she couldn't imagine going on with teaching as long as she's had.

I don't have much to say on this matter overall, but I do think teachers deserve the extra money. Not alot of people can handle a group of certain aged kids for very long with attitudes, fights, parents, different learning styles, etc, and be able to keep their composure (Not all teachers are like that, of course, but alot are).

They are also a big factor in bringing up a person. They try to teach you how to read and write so you won't be illiterate, speak and spell like an intellectual, history so you'll know what happened and hopefully wont make the mistakes of the past, science so you'll know the basics of the world in a literal sense, and math so you'll be able to handle money at the least. These basic steps can also lead to interests to great careers, like a novelist or archeologist, accountant or pharmacologist and countless others. And that's just the core subjects ^_^
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

@lilg: thank you for getting back on topic............................

@shu: i happen to know a fireman and trust me they are not "grossly" underpaid............ he makes a better living than my mom who happens to be a registered nurse..............................

On Topic: the only reason i believe that they shouldnt is because i feel that teaching is one of the most important jobs in history (if ruling the world doesnt work out i want to become a comp. tech. teacher), and why should they pay them more so a bunch of ppl that just want money can get in and ruin children thoughts and how they think.............but that is just me!

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

CLosing. This is frigging ignorant.

more than one topic + original topic is a duplicate.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jul 26, 2006 at 03:48 PM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast