6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

human know good, bad, prohibited and not things
    hey, I'm a human. do not said that i only know evil.(#_#)

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    You misunderstand me. I said that out of all of God's creations, we are the only ones that know evil. We were given free will so we were given a choice. Unlike all the others, like your dog or that squirrel outside your window or that bird that took a crap on your mother's car, humans not only act on instinct, but of their own free will. Animals and other creatures only act on instinct. Their own will to survive, multiply and then ultimately die. Humans have instinct, but they have much more. We have an understanding of all that is good and evil, yet we refuse to accept our darkness and blame such things like "Satan" which is a entity of our own design when it is only our fault and ours alone. I'm not saying that all that humans know is evil. It's just that evil comes naturally with humans. What do you think is easier? Making something or breaking something. The latter uses less effort. Destruction and taking of life is only a fragment of the malicious thoughts that we are capable of conjuring in our minds.
    I love my girlfriend.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    Can you say that in english. I didnt understad you?

Newbie daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams may be famous one day daltwilliams's Avatar
    Thanks

yes and i think now we can see god made at least one mistake

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    One question. If thats true then what was the world like before god created satan?

As for me i dont belive theres a god or devil. The hole thing of religen was just created to explain things we where to ignorent to uderstand then. As for good and evil, there is no focasing point or balance for them, its just a way to determine what the choices we make are. Theres no actual embodyment of evil or good beyond maybe the heart itself and its bolth and nithere.

who said anything about God creating the Devil..... if you look at the way i think of it. God and Devil were there from the beginning, they were both there when the world was created......Like you look at the bible story of Adam and Eva, there was no mention of God creating the Devil. So i think of it as Before Earth was created there was God and the Devil... It just happened that God created the world and the Devil interfered.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

actually, there no recording of how satan was created, God merely created the world as we know it., there nothing about him/her creating angels also., plus the reaason there was satan was because he was god's orginal angel., he was cast down to hell becase he thought of overtaking gods position, .,
    satan was no mistake, just a sinner ??., i dont really care wheather we was or not

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Hummm its funny how there is not much record of satan except that he is tempting people daily.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The story of Lucifer's fall from Heaven is from Milton's Paradise Lost which is an epic poem and a fine work of fiction. What does that tell you?
    Last edited by Innerhell; May 18, 2006 at 02:42 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast