6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

Is it just possible that maybe good can exist without evil ? I mean , if God's supposed purpose was for us to live in a garden of Eden, that would be good.. Satan just screwed his plans up. .. And Soshi, satan cannot be a tool of God , because than that would be like saying God is evil and a tyrrant... when we know, or should know , he is not..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i dont think good can live with out eveil like

life couldnt exist with out death i mean if there was

no death why would life want to go on there would

be nothing for life to fight for if there was no death.

the same goes for good with out evil good has no reason for

being innocent or brave or bold evil makes it possable
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess your right. So why those promises in the bible of eternal life and no more evil. Is it just false hopes? I reckon with eternal life you can learn alot about stuff .... and with no more evil, hey you would be free to do whatever and stuff , because you don't have to worry about war and being killed, etc..
    Bloodymoonreaper

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

oh that! well when the big man

comes back everything will be like it

says in the bible .untill then evil helps

good, death helps life
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

interesting reasoning......
    Bloodymoonreaper

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Have also ever considered Satan still works to do the lord's work? In some religions, Satan is in fact not a figure of damnation, but an intentional temptor that tests man and his faith in the lord. But I think Soshi ignores the intentions of the 10 commandments, not that they had much to do with satan anyway: The commandments were made to help humans identify what sin was, at least in terms they could understand, so that when they did sin, they could ask the lord's forgiveness. You forget God granted freewill to both angels and humans, which is why they were allowed to choose their paths to rebel against god and eat from the tree of knowledge. If god is higher than everything, including time, it doesn't matter if he knows every possible scenario, it's still our choice. The choices all probably end up with the same result: the end.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

U know nobody mentioned that Satan was Satan before Adam and Eve was created so i would not say he was part of the plan he was apposing God from along time before we came into existance.

So all this is nothing more than War between Good and Evil and we are inbetween.The Devil want Souls to expand his army and God give us the Choice to choose were we wanna stand at the and of time when the Big Battle is gonna take place.
    I am sure of what the end is or how it would end and Evil will be gone forever and ever...YAY!!!!!!!!
    So Satan wasn't a mistake he just wanted what God had and has departed heaven to get his own Kingdom so he can build it up and be greater than God but we all know what the end of the story is Satan is fighting a loosing battle.....

Last edited by Spymonk; May 29, 2006 at 01:08 AM.

Demon Loving Only Himself Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage may be famous one day Self Loving Carnage's Avatar
    Thanks

Not saying that I'm Christian:
    But if I was, my belief would be:
    God created Satan with a free will
    like he created all of us. Satan chose
    a dark path which opened humanity
    up to the possiblity of evil. In truth, God
    kinda needs Satan to make good stand
    out. What if there was no evil? Good
    would be ordinary. It would be kinda
    like having life without death, it wouldn't
    work.
    You are not your job. You are not your bank account. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your ****ing Khakis. We are the all seeing all dancing crap of the world. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake you are the same rotting organic matter as everything else. We are all part of the same compost heap.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast