6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Self Loving Carnage
    Not saying that I'm Christian:
    But if I was, my belief would be:
    God created Satan with a free will
    like he created all of us. Satan chose
    a dark path which opened humanity
    up to the possiblity of evil. In truth, God
    kinda needs Satan to make good stand
    out. What if there was no evil? Good
    would be ordinary. It would be kinda
    like having life without death, it wouldn't
    work.

i agree the grand design would

be thrwon out of wack! becuase

with out evil good wouldnt have

a reason to be pure.with out death

life wouldnt have a reason to live

wich means we would not be here right now

Newbie Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope... My understanding of the hole Satan thrown out of heven... is that the Lord gave everyone the freedom of choice.... even he angels.

Lucifer chose to try and over run God. He was punised by God.
    Now he plages us every day to taunt God even more. Don't want to be the devil when time comes to and end.....
    Don't try and avoid temptation, as you get older it will avoid you....

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it just possible that maybe good can exist without evil ? I mean , if God's supposed purpose was for us to live in a garden of Eden, that would be good.. Satan just screwed his plans up. .. And Soshi, satan cannot be a tool of God , because than that would be like saying God is evil and a tyrrant... when we know, or should know , he is not..
    Refer to posts on page 12.

I guess your right. So why those promises in the bible of eternal life and no more evil. Is it just false hopes? I reckon with eternal life you can learn alot about stuff .... and with no more evil, hey you would be free to do whatever and stuff , because you don't have to worry about war and being killed, etc..

Have also ever considered Satan still works to do the lord's work? In some religions, Satan is in fact not a figure of damnation, but an intentional temptor that tests man and his faith in the lord. But I think Soshi ignores the intentions of the 10 commandments, not that they had much to do with satan anyway: The commandments were made to help humans identify what sin was, at least in terms they could understand, so that when they did sin, they could ask the lord's forgiveness. You forget God granted freewill to both angels and humans, which is why they were allowed to choose their paths to rebel against god and eat from the tree of knowledge. If god is higher than everything, including time, it doesn't matter if he knows every possible scenario, it's still our choice. The choices all probably end up with the same result: the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<_< What?

^_^ Just saying... >_> However, I didn't refer to all matters just yet... I'll do that some other day........... when I'm not worried.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

care to quote when you discussed those? I read it, I want to know where you talked about them.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Not specifically, but related to.
    ^_^ I'm sure you already know how it was related.

Things such as (A1), (A3), (A6), and (A7) ... seemed like it related.
    I'm not saying I said them already...

._. I just supposed that I ranted for too long that no one read my posts.
    ^_^;; Just trying to see if they can corrolate or debate with mine, is all...
    ... so I know what else to type next time.

Otaku setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617 may be famous one day setsuna mudo1617's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont believ in satan.so,i dont have much to say on the subject.

Newbie DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel may be famous one day DreadAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that to balance like evil and good, you have god and you have Satan, thats a way of looking at it I guess. Well, if you believe in hell, then I suppose you must have a keeper of hell, who better than Satan eh?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that God had created Lucifer on purpose to spice it up a bit. Maybe he was the plan in order to create a world where Good and Evil would constantly battle for his amusement. We i think are one of many world. Who knows, maybe we got the better deal.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast