6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    So in other words, Satan is imperfect, not God. Unless, of course, God created Satan himself, because unlike humans, aren't angels (especially seraphim) supposed to be perfect as well? As far as I know, no angels have eaten from the tree of knowledge.
    If an angel eats from the tree of knowledge his eyes will be opened, to god that is not good because he wouldn't have control on that specific angel anymore.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

hm, you are talking from your own holy-book or some one.
    i mean, that was not the same as i know... hm, maybe different background also make the gap..
    as I know human know more than evil. but, most of us cannot pass the dimension margin between physical and nonphysical word...so, this is kind of debate which refers to our own belief. if we still go with this it will no end, i think

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    hm, you are talking from your own holy-book or some one.
    i mean, that was not the same as i know... hm, maybe different background also make the gap..
    as I know human know more than evil. but, most of us cannot pass the dimension margin between physical and nonphysical word...so, this is kind of debate which refers to our own belief. if we still go with this it will no end, i think
    I guess you are right. but I thought that all holy-books , bibles, etc. are based on the same concepts?
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    I guess you are right. but I thought that all holy-books , bibles, etc. are based on the same concepts?
    I think you're right. Mormon's and muslims both borrow heavily from Christianity, while Christians borrow very heavily from the Jewish religion. In fact, the Jewish religion borrows quite heavily from an even older (and now defunct) riligion called Zoroastrianism. Perhaps each riligion is just a different perception of the same moral standards.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    I think you're right. Mormon's and muslims both borrow heavily from Christianity, while Christians borrow very heavily from the Jewish religion. In fact, the Jewish religion borrows quite heavily from an even older (and now defunct) riligion called Zoroastrianism. Perhaps each riligion is just a different perception of the same moral standards.
    So all religions come from one very very old religion. I guess that would explain all the stories they made up about how they believed the world was created. ... Religion can become a little to complicated when it comes to tracking down where the ideas come from.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe yes. maybe not.
    i do not want to distrub other people belief. you know sekte? they make the new belief.(i'm not sure they have holy-book). etc.

for example. i do not know there is the tree of knowledge. not mentioned in my master lecture even, as much as i know, in my holy-book belief.
    that will make a gap.cannot be unite...

i think it will be much better if you make this topic with "vote" thing in it. just too keep this topic on its own way.(^^)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    So all religions come from one very very old religion. I guess that would explain all the stories they made up about how they believed the world was created. ... Religion can become a little to complicated when it comes to tracking down where the ideas come from.
    for this, mainly i agree.
    Adam is the first human..he brough the belief of the existence of God.
    Last edited by baikuza; May 17, 2006 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baikuza
    maybe yes. maybe not.
    i do not want to distrub other people belief. you know sekte? they make the new belief.(i'm not sure they have holy-book). etc.

for example. i do not know there is the tree of knowledge. not mentioned in my master lecture even, as much as i know, in my holy-book belief.
    that will make a gap.cannot be unite...

i think it will be much better if you make this topic with "vote" thing in it. just too keep this topic on its own way.(^^)
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------

for this, mainly i agree.
    Adam is the first human..he brough the belief of the existence of God.
    meaning ... what do you mean by "vote'' thing?
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, just to clarify things, when I wrote about angels and the tree of knowledge, I was referring to Christian lore. I was thinking of Satan as the biblical satan, and therefore used biblical lore.
    The Tree of Knowledge is an element of the first book in the bible; "Genesis". Adam and Eve were tempted by Satan to eat from this tree, even though God had forbid them from doing so. When they ate this fruit, their eyes were opened and they realized that they were naked, and hid from god to hide their shame. Thus the first human sin was born, and paradise was sealed off from humans on earth forever.
    I don't believe that any angels have eaten from this tree.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast