6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

allright , now since garden of eden was cut off to humans, can it still exist , but we just can't see it?
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i get it. haha, that was the same. i do not know that it is said as the tree of knowledge. so, it is mentioned then.
    @ bloodymoonreaper
    thanks for improve the "vote" in this. by the way i cannot chose anyone of it. hehe..

ups, low battery. see ya.

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    allright , now since garden of eden was cut off to humans, can it still exist , but we just can't see it?
    Well, I think that the Garden of Eden is supposed to be a symbol of heaven. We cannot acces heaven here on earth during our lives, but when we die, we lose all worries and cares, just like the origional Adam and Eve. So, no, I personally don't think that it's anywhere on earth. There are some, though, that say that the Garden of Eden was located somewhere in the middle east between the Euphrates river, and the Tigris river. Personally, I think that's a load of balogney.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

emm no satan is no mistake. if u have ever read or listened to the bible u will know that lucifer was an angel of light and he was the most loved by God. than lucifer began to hate and wanted more power that God himself. so God sent him so hell forbiden to from going back.
    -=Death left me alive=-

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Right, but didn't God create Satan? Aren't angels supposed to be a projection of God's will? So when god rejected satan, didn't he reject his own will, his own decision, in the process? Therefore, couldn't Satan be seen as a mistake?

Thanks

emm i say he is not a mistake . because God rejected him from haven to make an example with him . to make us live a better live then we do. satan cannot be a mistake anyway as God cannot make mistakes
    -=Death left me alive=-

Thanks

Ok, just to be sure, you're saying that God made satan to be overly ambitious, just so he could reject him and make an example out of him? God just needed someone to be a target so he could show the power of his wrath? Sort of like an anjelic punching bag? Man oh man, the motives of heaven are mysterious indeed.......

Thanks

yes it might seen a bit of a mystery to as humans . but god didn't tell lucifer' u are satan bla bla bla so u now go to hell and try to be a bad example to all'. lucifer with his ambition to power made himself satan and so going to hell . i think that god by some way knew it as the bible says that god knows everything
    -=Death left me alive=-

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast