6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

This raises an interesting question of free will. If God intended from the beginning to make an example out of Satan, then Satan never had a choice, yet God never made a mistake. But if Satan had free will, yet God created him and knew what satan would do, and in fact knew what satan would do before he even created Lucifer, then didn't he make a mistake in creating the devil? And for that matter, do any of us have free will, when God knows everything we ever have and ever will do, and allready knows what his judgements and actions are going to be?

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Newbie Skyward Arches may be famous one day Skyward Arches may be famous one day Skyward Arches's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Satan was a mistake because God is good, and he would never purposefully create a demon.

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

i say we all have a free will but God only knows the future. emm God doesnt tell u to do thing and u do then because he told u . u do watever u want and \God Knows whatever u have in ur mind and in the future. i cannot really explain it because i dont have time . if this things really interest u try stusing teology
    -=Death left me alive=-

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if I offend you, but I hate professional theologists. I haven't met a single one who could get his head out of his you-know-what long enough to carry on a decent conversation. Civility always seems to break down with them as soon as I get to the hard questions. Anyway, it's been fun.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    O.k. Well here is another thread for you. Now , we know God cannot make errors , because he is perfect. But how is it that Satan(a.k.a. Lucifer) went evil if he was created by God. Does that mean that the Devil was a mistake? Or does it mean that just because you are perfect , that you can still have evil thoughts? Perfectly evil thoughts?
    i dont think satan was a mistake. god made every human and every angel with the power of free will. free will is the power to make your own decisions and to make the right choice between right and wrong. satan chose to go his own way and therefore made the choice to go live in hell. to me that is all there is to it.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I would put it like this... the creator may be perfect... but the creation inst always perfect....
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    O.k. Well here is another thread for you. Now , we know God cannot make errors , because he is perfect. But how is it that Satan(a.k.a. Lucifer) went evil if he was created by God. Does that mean that the Devil was a mistake? Or does it mean that just because you are perfect , that you can still have evil thoughts? Perfectly evil thoughts?
    Riiight...OK, lets start from that IF there WOULD be a god.
    And satan wasn't a mistake, if there is something good there must be
    something bad. But just for you all...there is no such things as God or Satan

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Newbie palma may be famous one day palma may be famous one day palma's Avatar
    Thanks

no u are mistaken about that . for me there is a god and there is a satan. i just believe that we are the gods of our selfes and that we are the satan of our selfes. am i dont know in what religion people believe here but all the gods in all the reliogins are one ourselfes. than u tell me and jesus? what was he? if any one hera studied eurpen history u would now that costantine heared of jesus and to increase his economy he renewed the god sun with jesus and he made a very good thing as he made a religion of 2000 yrs
    -=Death left me alive=-

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast