6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Death is the beginning Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count may be famous one day Lighting Count's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

god made us with free will not perfect

Code Name Wind

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

plus it's not like God specifically MADE lucifer or satan to make an example out of. It could have just as easily been any other angel that started it all, this has both everything, and nothing to do with freewill, it's just a lesson!

Newbie Dysdaimon may be famous one day Dysdaimon may be famous one day Dysdaimon's Avatar
    Thanks

If Satan is an actual entity, then by everything I've read, he would be someone who first lied to himself ergo one of his many nicknames, "the king of lies." I don't think Satan is called this only because he deceived others, but perhaps because he deceived himself when he created his own little world where he is equal to god. If that's the case, then anyone who is opposed to his little view of the world would be those he would try to destroy. In other words, he a delusional angel.

Newbie Dysdaimon may be famous one day Dysdaimon may be famous one day Dysdaimon's Avatar
    Thanks

In the most basic way of describing that, then yes, it was because of pride, but if that's true, and if angels are presumably perfect, then where did the pride come from? Unless there was a devil even before that.....?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

God dont make mistakes
    IMO the thing i know is just like us God gave choices
    if you choose to be bad.. fine but i'll always knock at your door and convince you to be good
    if you choose to be good.. then better
    thats how great God is

i think it kinda like resembles to the story of lucifer

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Well, Satan was given a choice, and since god is so great, he probaly had it all planned out and saw the outcome of it all.

Newbie just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream may be famous one day just_an_awful_dream's Avatar
    Thanks

hay buddy have u even read the bible or did u just pick that up from a friend?
    yes , god is perfect but angels are not. Satan is a fallen angel. what do u think demons are, pets satan made no thay are other less powerfull angels. because everything god made has free fill we can make are own choices just like angels.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper
    O.k. Well here is another thread for you. Now , we know God cannot make errors , because he is perfect. But how is it that Satan(a.k.a. Lucifer) went evil if he was created by God. Does that mean that the Devil was a mistake? Or does it mean that just because you are perfect , that you can still have evil thoughts? Perfectly evil thoughts?

Well, to make an argument. God cannot make errors as you say, but maybe he has made Lucifer with the intention that Lucifer will one day turn against him. This would still mean God is perfect.

Answer to questions: The Devil and everyone else makes mistakes because The Devil is not god. As you said. Also, no one created by God is perfect, and will have malicious thoughts. Yes, these can be perfectly evil thoughts.

With all this said...it's all based on the fact that God is perfect. I say again, I don't believe things I don't see....I believe in a Creator...but whether or not he/she is perfect...who knows.

o~Piggy-san~o

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast