6. You may not vote on this poll
  • no, ... your opinion

4 66.67%
  • yes, your opinion

2 33.33%
Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Satan a mistake?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Was Satan a mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Black
    This raises an interesting question of free will. If God intended from the beginning to make an example out of Satan, then Satan never had a choice, yet God never made a mistake. But if Satan had free will, yet God created him and knew what satan would do, and in fact knew what satan would do before he even created Lucifer, then didn't he make a mistake in creating the devil? And for that matter, do any of us have free will, when God knows everything we ever have and ever will do, and allready knows what his judgements and actions are going to be?
    whoa just because God knows everything does not mean that he purposely does things so they can happen. Yes we have free will. God knows what we will do , but he doesn't force us to do it . We decide where our path will go.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

If god created satan as an example for humans then satan was not a mistake. The question is why would he send a demon down here to spread evil and make people do horrible things? Why force us to suffer just so he can show that he is all powerful and all that. That makes Satan a victim of god's will. If God made him with the intention of having Satan rebel agaist him and make him an example, then Satan never had a chance. Sort of like Judas who was "destined" to betray Jesus. Why does god want to play these twisted little games? What is he trying to prove?

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

God didnt know everything, otherwise the situations with Satan would have been more "i know what will happen" thing.

God has better knowledge, but isnt perfect, whoever thinks he is would be very much mistaken.

i could go on about lods on this, but to make it short, God didnt banish Satan completly due to he knew something about Satan he didnt like, but he had to accept some things in Satan's own view, he could of killed him, but he didnt, and for a lot of reasons.

Yes we have free will so religion to us if we believe it or not, dont be manipulated upon other religions, if they do, they'd be shot for it, since thats a sin!

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

was satan a mistake?
    You know, God knows the future... so even satan was a mistake or not, He know what he was, is, and will do. just belief Him or you will only run of time to think this. (>.<). one that should we know, satan was said by our God, my God(in my perspective), as enemy which should be forced... just to save our self.. and minimize our mistake when we live.
    (^^)

Newbie Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa may be famous one day Ikawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Satan is made to look bad to help ppl evolve.....have a think on that one!

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    God didnt know everything, otherwise the situations with Satan would have been more "i know what will happen" thing.

God has better knowledge, but isnt perfect, whoever thinks he is would be very much mistaken.

i could go on about lods on this, but to make it short, God didnt banish Satan completly due to he knew something about Satan he didnt like, but he had to accept some things in Satan's own view, he could of killed him, but he didnt, and for a lot of reasons.

Yes we have free will so religion to us if we believe it or not, dont be manipulated upon other religions, if they do, they'd be shot for it, since thats a sin!
    How can you say God is not perfect? That goes against everything . I mean he has to be perfect to rule us and he has to be perfect because he is our one example of perfection.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ikawa
    Satan is made to look bad to help ppl evolve.....have a think on that one!
    How would that make people evolve!?

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he( or she, mm not sure) want to said that we will experienced from "evil thing"
    by the way i also not understand all of his words. experienced by "evil thing"(?)
    i think i would like to said experienced by another experience(s).... even it was a bad experience

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast