+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Save The Planet.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Save The Planet.

We should sort out polution, i often recycile but occaisnonally i will just throw cans in regular bins, but never would i litter the floor that like the worst of the worst for the envourment, i hate litters if my mind isn't going blank i think it is illegal to litter?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Sheesh... I think the world as we know it is deffientely comming to an end. For peace sakes! it is snowing in Turkey, the temperature is about -30 degrees while in Latvia, the temperature hasn't yet fallen bellow -10 degress and the snow melted in two days in my home town, which is more of a rural area and in a few hours in Riga, the capital.

But I am sure that the earth will recover and I think we've about earned to not recover... No one and nothing can make people care more appart from themselves so they should just open their eyes and take a look around.
    And start blaming yourself more for what is happening around. It makes me so very mad when people say that global warming is a natural process and has happened many times before even without humans. Yes it has, but it doesn't tell us that we can go on polluting as we are because we are making this faster. People just don't want to take up responsibility.

And it really isn't that hard to make this world a little bit better. Just turning of all the lights when you don't need it, sorting your garbage a bit and putting the recycling material in the recycle bin, turning your washing mashine to 30 degrees and putting as much clothes as you can in, taking more people in your car or going by train for a change and other little, rather economical actually things would have some effect if all of us would start and try doing it.

I am always putting the recycling material where it should be an am trying to convince my family too that it is better And I sit in a dark room half the day, I wash clothes once a week and stuff all my and my sisters clothes in, I never EVER throw garbage on the gorund, unless it is organic material and I am in the middle of a forest- then it will do only good I try my best

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I guess its time for my say.

I live in Alaska. No we have not a huge pollution thing.

But to be honest this winter there was "NO!" Snow, and when it did snow, it would melt and turn to ice. We finally got a little that didn't melt. A little...

To you guys snow may not be common, but for me. We had our last snow days in 2001. I mean pure snow! No one could make it to work. It took 3 days to move it all.

Don't get me wrong it did reach its normal. -10 degrees, and I Froze my booty off, but for everyone else. We were kinda blinking..

They tell people to come to Alaska and see the Change. I say, I am only 18 years old, and Anchorage is not what it was 10 years ago, let alone 5.

Not to be the Negative point of view.

-o- But we are going to DIE! We are water animals ourself. Heat is not our friend! The Glaciers reflected the Sun! And we are burning our safety net.

All I can say is I am truly scared, and deep down I wish there was a new power. That could do all what we do now, and won't harm the earth.

I haven't even seen the birds lately. They didn't come home! I have lost all hope...
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    Oh, and I hate long road trips... You just see more dead mountains, more smog, and more big rigs pumping up smoke into the atmosphere...
    Believe it or not most big rigs out there don't release as much Co2 as cars do.Plus there running on Biodiese due to harsh regulations that its standard for them to run on Biodiese.The problem is more so cars that are releasing Co2,Burning coal for electricity,and burning trash.

For any thing to happen here the government needs to place harsher regulations on the oil industry for starters,But thats not going to happen any time soon.Just about half of the government has a hand in the oil industry.When that happens and they do start to crack down on the oil industry that will help out cutting down on Co2 emissions.

As for the weather, the earth goes threw cycles some colder than other some warmer.But global warming is not helping it at all.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

THE EARTH IS GOING TO BURN UP IN TO A CRISP!!

It's friggin' winter and it's 50 degrees outside!!! It was warmer yesterday!!!
    Screw savin' the planet! GTF outta here! Move to the moon!

Global warming has screwed us all and sooner or later, we're gonna have some disaterous weather changes!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

As a Canadian, my self i don't take pollution as a big deal, because we have these *recycle* but now we are getting 12 C (53.6F) in the middle of winter. So now I believe that we need to take action, the weird part is that u can spot Canadian goose now. Right now they should be in the south. P.S i am back ** yay!!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The top 10 country's by emissions per capita though 1990 through 2004.

1. Qatar
    2. Kuwait
    3. United Arab Emirates
    4. Luxembourg
    5. Trinidad and Tobago
    6. Brunei
    7. Bahrain
    8. Netherlands Antilles
    9. Aruba
    10. United States

Link:List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of those in the top ten surprised me.Allot of the smaller county's are pumping out more co2 then the bigger ones.Most likely due to the lack of emissions regulations and efferent vehicle's. The one thing to do is have a world wide emission standerd and it to be enforced for much of any thing to work.Anyway for what every we deiced to do we should do it soon before it truly gets out of hand.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    The top 10 country's by emissions per capita though 1990 through 2004.

1. Qatar
    2. Kuwait
    3. United Arab Emirates
    4. Luxembourg
    5. Trinidad and Tobago
    6. Brunei
    7. Bahrain
    8. Netherlands Antilles
    9. Aruba
    10. United States

Link:List of countries by carbon dioxide emissions per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some of those in the top ten surprised me.Allot of the smaller county's are pumping out more co2 then the bigger ones.Most likely due to the lack of emissions regulations and efferent vehicle's. The one thing to do is have a world wide emission standerd and it to be enforced for much of any thing to work.Anyway for what every we deiced to do we should do it soon before it truly gets out of hand.
    The Middle Eastern countries are not really surprising at all. All of them are major oil exporting countries, and one of the byproducts of oil production is natural gas. With a limited (or none) ability to capture, store, and export this product, the only alternative is flare it off at the well head, and your talking about a very large quantity of methane here...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast