+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: "Scary" Government

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Scary" Government

That is another issues that the government is having trouble with, I mean we could give the immigrants citizenship if we wanted.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    That is another issues that the government is having trouble with, I mean we could give the immigrants citizenship if we wanted.
    But way to many of them are coming in illegally, and immigrants are starting to take away jobs from others which is hurting the working class if I may add.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

They should not be given citzenship unless they go through our tests to make them citzens if they dont pass then they should not be allowed in because they are illegal aliens which means they are illegal. theres a reason why everything in America is set in a certain place its to make us the great country that we are today they take away are jobs which hurts Americans which will hurt our familys which will hurt everybody since the familys of america make up America dont you understand cause and effect .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    But way to many of them are coming in illegally, and immigrants are starting to take away jobs from others which is hurting the working class if I may add.
    They are being exploited by men who pay them well below minimum wage since they cannot get regular jobs. Legalizing them means higher wages, more taxes collected, and would be better for everyone.

Thanks

They are being exploited by men who pay them well below minimum wage since they cannot get regular jobs. Legalizing them means higher wages, more taxes collected, and would be better for everyone.
    It all depends on who you higher though. Besides they aren't U.S. citizens until after being part of the country "legally" for at least four years. The economy sucks as it is, more immigrants means harder for born U.S. citizens to find a good paying job. Right now lots of people are hurting so we need to concentrate on more jobs being giving out to the right people.

Thanks

You may be right but can anyone agree on who the "right People" are. To me the right people are those willing to work, be it how little it pays. Those guys are busting ass, and they have children who are US citizens so we are not going to send them anywhere. So who are the right people.

Thanks

So who are the right people.
    That's anyone's opinion my friend... .

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

it dosn't matter if immigrants enter the us i mean look at this
    1. we take oil from THEIR land
    2.the u.s is for EVERYONE not just americans and people who were born here
    3.there should be enough jobs for everyone
    i mean if its that hard to find a job get more businesses opened, i hate it when people whine about immigrants, mainly because they are a lot more hard working than us. my father and grandparents and many others worked out in those fields all day long in the hot sun,and cold winds working almost all yaer with little to none breaks like crazy in order to get citizen rights in the U.S,and what do we do? we sit around on our butts at desks and stuff taking weekends off and vacations and all that stuff.my point the goverment needs to help people and we need to get off our lazy butts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast