Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Scary" Government

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    it dosn't matter if immigrants enter the us i mean look at this
    1. we take oil from THEIR land
    2.the u.s is for EVERYONE not just americans and people who were born here
    3.there should be enough jobs for everyone
    i mean if its that hard to find a job get more businesses opened, i hate it when people whine about immigrants, mainly because they are a lot more hard working than us. my father and grandparents and many others worked out in those fields all day long in the hot sun,and cold winds working almost all yaer with little to none breaks like crazy in order to get citizen rights in the U.S,and what do we do? we sit around on our butts at desks and stuff taking weekends off and vacations and all that stuff.my point the goverment needs to help people and we need to get off our lazy butts
    Getting more business open isn't as easy as renting a lot and signing some papers. It costs money something most people can't take lightly these days. As for that oil, we pay for it. We need to stop being dependent on foreign oil and start using what we got. Times have changed and it brings me back to the fact that the government is further complicating things for us to live with like worries and the seemingly barren future.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    it dosn't matter if immigrants enter the us i mean look at this
    1. we take oil from THEIR land
    2.the u.s is for EVERYONE not just americans and people who were born here
    3.there should be enough jobs for everyone
    i mean if its that hard to find a job get more businesses opened, i hate it when people whine about immigrants, mainly because they are a lot more hard working than us. my father and grandparents and many others worked out in those fields all day long in the hot sun,and cold winds working almost all yaer with little to none breaks like crazy in order to get citizen rights in the U.S,and what do we do? we sit around on our butts at desks and stuff taking weekends off and vacations and all that stuff.my point the goverment needs to help people and we need to get off our lazy butts
    You are wrong about that Tokini and here is why.

1. We have not taken oil away from ANYONE, an American or any one else for that matter can't own land or a buisness in Mexico, let alone an oil buisness.

2. With all do respect, please don't pull this bleeding heart junk on us, illegals are screwing up everything. Now if you come in here legaly then all the more power to you and your family, but having an open door polocy is messing everything. A good 50% or more gang related activity is caused by illegals and gangs that cross the border, the drug cartels are proof of that. Also, alot of fires out here in Sol Cal are started by illegals when they set up residence in the back country by their camp fires and such. Not to mention those who are involved with drug smuggling, who use wild life preserves to grow pot and other illegal substances. They don't give a rats ass about the enviroment, not to mention in some of these parks they have been known to open fire and shoot at peaple, forest rangers and innocent campers.
    There is also of cores the cheep laber that they take away from those who are not only born here, but those who busted their ass to become legal citizense.

3. They are not harder working, most of the stuff they do is half assed and are of rather poor quality, they are just cheap laber. Also, you can't just pop up a shop when ever you want, its very difficult to, not to mention you can only expand your buisness if you have to, mostly in cases if buisness is good and you have the money to expand and are able to higher more workers and pay for their labor to meet demand for said product, other wise you are pissing money away.

On another note, I have also read the health care bill and its highlights on HC, I can't tell you people how nausiated I was after reading that garbag, after reading it cimented the proof that all of what Obama is saying is actually a bunch of crap. If any one would like me to send you a hyper link let me know.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 18, 2009 at 08:39 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

!The Beatle (Aug 21, 2009)

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    ... The government seems like they're do a helpful job, but behind all that paperwork and gross tasting cigars there is an evil empire about to bring down this country harder that 9/11. So my question to you is what do you think about the government, are they doing a good job, or do they really suck? They don't call me Artistic Anarchy for nothing, "Viva la Revolution!"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Hes a puppet on strings hes not smart enough to get into the white house somebody was helping him I think I wonder who is controlling him. Hes a terrible leader and he makes America look weak he is alwasy saying sorry to other countrys for America he hates America i think how can somebody love their country and then say how bad it is.
    Now professionals who have worked with US Government departments laugh at the notion of a secret 'Evil Empire' within the US government, for the simple reason that government bureaucracy simply lacks the competency to keep such a wide spread conspiracy a 'secret'. If there were a 'secret' conspiracy, then why would they choose a black president to take power when a white president would have been more acceptable???
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    ... They care about no other and Obama is terrible he isnt even american he wastes our money so fast.
    Now everyone who has made the claim that Obama isn't an American citizen has always been shown to be promoting a false hood. It's gotten so bad that even Republican party is trying to stamp out this issue, for fear of being tainted by it...

‘Birthers’ won't let go of Obama claim - White House- msnbc.com

The reality of the situation is that Obama has been doing a much better job then his predecessor at tackling the current world economic crisis.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no "EVIL EMPIRE" working behind the sense, just a bunch of fumbaling bumbaling burocrats looking out for them selves.

Also, the statment of Obama not American, that is incorrect, he is in fact and most likely American born, how ever many of his ideas and polocies are Un- American though. Socilisom is Un-America, rewarding the lazy and punishing the ones who work hard is Un-American.

As for that last statment there Len, that is incorrect, Obama actually has done more harm then good. Its true he has done a lot, but none of it has actually helped, all his reforms and stimuless has only benofited his supporters, unions and such, only 10% of the money has been spent and he wants Billians more spent, money we do not have. No amount of effort or his stimuless money has benofitted us in any way. Also Len, read the Health Care bill, any "good" he has done would be over shadowed by the bottomless pit of debt that this will bring.

Here is the high lighted overview, attached to it is the actual Health Care bill HR3200.
    http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachm...ama_072909.pdf

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    As for that last statment there Len, that is incorrect, Obama actually has done more harm then good. Its true he has done a lot, but none of it has actually helped, all his reforms and stimuless has only benofited his supporters, unions and such, only 10% of the money has been spent and he wants Billians more spent, money we do not have. No amount of effort or his stimuless money has benofitted us in any way. Also Len, read the Health Care bill, any "good" he has done would be over shadowed by the bottomless pit of debt that this will bring.

Here is the high lighted overview, attached to it is the actual Health Care bill HR3200.
    http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachm...ama_072909.pdf
    The commercial news websites provide a much more trustworthy source of information...

Health Care in America - Special Reports from CNN.com
    Health care- msnbc.com
    CBSNews.com Special Coverage: Health Care - CBS News
    Health Care Reform: Prescription for America with ABC News - ABC News

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    When in doubt pull out some articles from CNN or Fox News .

Thanks

No they are not Len, expecialy by those network stations. Expecialy ABC and CBS. The reason why I didn't say CNN is because many people do not consider it "Liberal enough." unlike ABC and CBS which practicaly cators to the Democratic party no matter what. How ever, this is not a debate about News networks and their biastness. You will also see Len that attached to that document is the bill. You can take those highlighted page sections listed and compare it to the bill its self. It takes a very long time to read through and compare the two and the remarcs in the highlights accuracy, it took me most of my Sunday. So I know you did not read it, unless you are an insainly fast speed reader.

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    When in doubt pull out some articles from CNN or Fox News .
    Now for some reason, 'Fair and Balanced' Fox News was the only major News Website that didn't have a special section to cover the Health Care Reform debate...(They also lack a section to cover Global Warming as well...) I wonder why?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    No they are not Len, expecialy by those network stations. Expecialy ABC and CBS. The reason why I didn't say CNN is because many people do not consider it "Liberal enough." unlike ABC and CBS which practicaly cators to the Democratic party no matter what. How ever, this is not a debate about News networks and their biastness. You will also see Len that attached to that document is the bill. You can take those highlighted page sections listed and compare it to the bill its self. It takes a very long time to read through and compare the two and the remarcs in the highlights accuracy, it took me most of my Sunday. So I know you did not read it, unless you are an insainly fast speed reader.
    Now also keep in mind that this is the PROPOSED health care reform bill. The FINAL health care reform bill doesn't exist yet, (and those who claim it does is full of bull). We won't have anything close to the real thing until both the House and Senate finish their discussions, and pass their respective versions, then the two versions have to be reconciled and voted again. This is the reason why the nation is having this discussion right now....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast