+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: "Scary" Government

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: "Scary" Government

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now for some reason, 'Fair and Balanced' Fox News was the only major News Website that didn't have a special section to cover the Health Care Reform debate...(They also lack a section to cover Global Warming as well...) I wonder why?!?!
    They're not very thorough .

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Like I said, this is not a debate about news networks and their biastness. Also len, I am not saying Fox is not with out their biastness either, how ever they are the only news newtork that has Democratic speakers interviewed on their show, and no other news station on TV does that. The "Fair and Balance" is that they allow the other side to speak in their deffence so people can hear both sides.

We are getting off topic.

Also, I never said that this is the finel bill, how ever, they are pushing very hard for it to be THE bill like their stimulas bill which NO ONE READ AND WENT OVER is what I am getting at, and I believe it is very important for people here to know and have an idea of what direction they are coming from. In the end, its still very scary, expecialy sense my family can from a socielistic free health care system, which absolutly sucks!!
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 18, 2009 at 02:41 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now for some reason, 'Fair and Balanced' Fox News was the only major News Website that didn't have a special section to cover the Health Care Reform debate...(They also lack a section to cover Global Warming as well...) I wonder why?!?!
    Because they ran stories showing just how great universal health care is in other socialized countries instead of the same old memo on your so called "trustworthy" sites. I am tired of people with this SICKO (Michael Moore film) mentality. just like with the global warming crap, oh wait I can't say that otherwise the eco-nazis will come and get me too. LenMiyata, I am not targeting you because lets face it you can tell were I lean on the political scale as I can guess were you lean, so let's cut the my side is better then your side crap and just talk. listen to the words that are coming out of your leaders mouth and then come tell Scourage or myself why we are not buying into this madness, we don't need the news to see or hear how bad this proposal is going to be.

Grumble Grumble GrumbleNow also keep in mind that this is the PROPOSED health care reform bill. The FINAL health care reform bill doesn't exist yet, (and those who claim it does is full of bull). We won't have anything close to the real thing until both the House and Senate finish their discussions, and pass their respective versions, then the two versions have to be reconciled and voted again. This is the reason why the nation is having this discussion right now....
    Just like how they were going to make changes to the stim., oh I forgot, that was too long ago,for people to remember that it was passed with only democrats (+ three bought-off republicans) on board because I guess someone forgot that 2/3 vote passes a bill (and that the democratic party holds majority) I can't bring that up again. yeah lets turn that doctors visit to once every two years and that medical operation time to 5 yrs. to death. but wait I can't say that because I am being "unamerican" so says nancy pelosie, oh wait, I thought that was a republican thing to do, oh shucks what should I say now to all those liberal protestors who are protesting at dead soldiers funerals, " your Good Americans, good job."

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Like I said, this is not a debate about news networks and their biastness. Also len, I am not saying Fox is not with out their biastness either, how ever they are the only news newtork that has Democratic speakers interviewed on their show, and no other news station on TV does that. The "Fair and Balance" is that they allow the other side to speak in their deffence so people can hear both sides.

We are getting off topic.

Also, I never said that this is the finel bill, how ever, they are pushing very hard for it to be THE bill like their stimulas bill which NO ONE READ AND WENT OVER is what I am getting at, and I believe it is very important for people here to know and have an idea of what direction they are coming from. In the end, its still very scary, expecialy sense my family can from a socielistic free health care system, which absolutly sucks!!
    Like what Obama said, "this is my bill and I want it done, so to those (republicans) of you who are the cause of the problem, get out of the way b/c we are the change....." when ever in trouble blamed the republicans, that's always been the motto for politican so why change the blame. the sad thing is, is that Obama didn't propose this bill (democratic congress), but here he is trying to sell it as his baby, just like how he is lying about people losing their jobs, or how the cars for junkers program was set up to make money for themselves seeing how they are the ones who own GM (as they are suddeningly doing better), oh wait I guess the American people are not supposed to notice that.

Whatever happen to the phase "the pursuit of happiness," it doesn't say "The entitlement of happiness," does it? if we continue on this path, then what will happen to the american spirit to go out their and create your own destiny, hell, why should I do anything, their is no motivation to or need to be successful when my plan is drawn out for me, the government is my friend. That is why I lol about how liberals talk about big brother (1984) when it is themselves who are creating it for all of us, oh wait, I mustn't let them know about the republicans design for America, after all, they are the ones and the only ones who are capable of doing that, right? ah, it's great to be back.
    Last edited by Franco; Aug 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Aug 19, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

You got to love the Liberal hypocrite’s philosophy. A good example of this is during the election of Hilary Clinton talking about that "Every American has the right to raise their voice and be heard and listened to..." Obama had a similar speech that went along those lines as well. And now they are accusing the American people of being Un-American for speaking against Obama and that any one who speaks against Obama and the Liberal party is considered a right wing radical nut, a raciest, a Nazi, or for those who are Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and every one else, be they Rep or Dem who disagree with them, they are called Black/Hispanic/Asian/Native American sell outs and other disrespectful comments.
    Can any one imagine a Republican saying this to the American people? That Rep or group of people would catch absolute hell, be dragged out of their office and beaten to death.

I wonder if any one has read/compared the bill HR3200 and page highlights I have posted?

It’s also good to see you again their Franco.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 19, 2009 at 07:02 AM.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    You got to love the Liberal hypocrits phylosophy. A good example of this is during the election of Hilery Clinten talking about that "Every American has the right to raise their voice and be heared and listened to..." Obama had a similer speach that went along those lines as well. And now they are accusing the American people of being Un-American for speaking against Obama and that any one who speaks against Obama and the Liberal party is considered a right wing radical nut, a raciest, a nazi, or for those who are Black, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, and every one else, be they Rep or Dem who disagree with them, they are called Black/Hispanic/Asian/Native American sell outs and other disrespectfull comments.
    Can any one imagen a Republican saying this to the American people? That Rep or group of people would catch absolut hell, be dragged out of their office and beaten to death.
    Sorry to get off topic but you need to review your posts, you make a lot of spelling mistakes. And I don't think a republican would be "beaten to death" as you said, that's just inhumane, plus we all have the freedom of speech so it wouldn't happen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    Sorry to get off topic but you need to review your posts, you make a lot of spelling mistakes. And I don't think a republican would be "beaten to death" as you said, that's just inhumane, plus we all have the freedom of speech so it wouldn't happen.
    I was using a metafore there, of course they would not be literaly beaten to death, but you know what I mean.

As for my grammor, sorry, its to damn early for me to care about that. I will fix it later.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Being in the military the media is a huge issue with me since I know how often they get things wrong. Take the book Blackwater rise of the worlds most powerful mercenary army. The only balanced stuff I have seen is on The Daily Show.

Thanks

Can we get back on topic about politics and not how biased and crappy the main stream media are in how they show only one side and even then only tell people half the story and the other half they are trying to get the people to buy into what ever?

In any case, people should read whats in the Health Care bill that Obama and congress is trying to shove down our throuts, its very enlightening. Like I said, compare the page highlites and their discriptions to the bill that is attached that I have posted. Even if you are a Liberal and voted for Obama or what ever and the descrption of quoted remarks piss you off, please continue and compare them to what is said in the bill its self and then draw your own conclusion. I am sure you will ask your self the question as to if this is the kind of change you wanted?

Also, the health care system we have now is not broken, it is imperfect. What would make it better is by getting the hands of the Gov. out of it would be a good start and then do miner tweeking here and there to make it better, we don't need to blow it all up. Because, even though its "broken" its still the best damn health care system compared to any where else in the world, whats proof of that is that every one from every country on Earth come to the US for medical care. I have yet to come accross any one who can dispute that, other then those who say "yeah well we still need change." Despite the fact the change we are getting is a big steamy pile of bull crap. Why destroy something that is far better then what any other country has? Thats takeing 25 steps back, its just plain stupid.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 24, 2009 at 06:50 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast