+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

wouldn't that be distracting? you know... you're supposed to be discussing lessons but you catch your students offguard, just staring and gaping and talking about your legs... that's why teachers are called teachers... from the word itself... they are meant to teach... not do a fashion show...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sachiko ueto
    wouldn't that be distracting? you know... you're supposed to be discussing lessons but you catch your students offguard, just staring and gaping and talking about your legs... that's why teachers are called teachers... from the word itself... they are meant to teach... not do a fashion show...
    Haha. My thought exactly. ^_^

One of many purposes of a teacher is to teach their students, and of the remaining purposes, I don't think posing before the students in miniskirts is one of them. haha. In addition, the teachers should try to set an example for their students, so it is all for the best if they dress dignified.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Well, hell yea they should be allowed too. It made some of my classes not as bad when i was in school. I bet this person saying they shouldnt is female, ugly and religious?
    i think that's kinda rude... not because girls think otherwise means they are ugly and overreligious... i have my own word for that.. the better word is "ethical"...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Haha. My thought exactly. ^_^

One of many purposes of a teacher is to teach their students, and of the remaining purposes, I don't think posing before the students in miniskirts is one of them. haha. In addition, the teachers should try to set an example for their students, so it is all for the best if they dress dignified.
    Morning buddy. Now, I do agree that teacher's shouldn't really flaunt there goods all over. I guess I would look at it like going to work, and there are dress codes. Businessmen/women do not go to work dressing out of their code, it's just not professional. So the teachers who do dress scandalously should review their dress code.

But for all those female teachers already wearing a mini-skirt or low cut tops...i'm not complaining, I'm already out of school.

o~Piggy-san~o

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Hahahah! I say they should not, and I am not a female. lol. I myself never get distracted due to those things, but I know a lot others might get bogged down on their studies because of teachers exposing things. haha.

Btw, how did you do in school, Kastelic-Sami?
    lmao, how did i know youd say that. Of course you don't get distracted by that, your a monk after all. Hey sometimes the subject is boring, and the kid gotta have something to do to pass the time.

I have my own word for that.. the better word is "ethical"...
    Don't you mean Prude??......*Runs from the angry females* XP
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 02, 2006 at 09:11 AM.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

.....I really dont care but I am definately not going to be distracted by an old women....I dont disrespect women like that anyway and am not a pervert....and I am a senior this year and most of my teachers r guys and if I see one of them wearing a miniskirt...I will never go to class again.

Newbie sdds may be famous one day sdds may be famous one day sdds's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly it depends on the age of the students...I don't think a 3rd grade teacher should dress that way because the kids aren't mature enough to deal with that.

Now a highschool student may still not be mature enough but they can certainly deal with it. I do have to say though a teacher shouldn't be dressed like she's going out for a night of clubbing...as long as its tasteful there shouldn't be a problem.
    My DVD Collection: http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?id=tcannon

PLease Visit Cinema Paradise if you like movies

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    .....I really dont care but I am definately not going to be distracted by an old women....I dont disrespect women like that anyway and am not a pervert....and I am a senior this year and most of my teachers r guys and if I see one of them wearing a miniskirt...I will never go to class again.
    Its not disrespectful to admire an beautifull woman, thats feminist mumbo jumbo talk. Hey whats wrong with being a pervert?

Alas, if they're old woman or men. Hell yes no mini-skirts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast