+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

At my old school, we used to have to wear a uniform all the time, and it was an ugly uniform too >.<

I suppose if the pupils have to wear an ugly uniform, then the teachers should too! Since the children were meant to look smart, the teachers should too! And believe me, some of the teachers needed to know when they were too old to wear a miniskirt!

Although, if the miniskirt is appropriate, looks smart and isn't distracting (Not counting the lads, the find nearly all minskirts distracing >.<) then the teachers should be able to wear them. Because then its a sort of teachers uniform.

Oh, if it's a guy teacher, then no, miniskirts should not be allowed to be worn to school! XD I'm sure thats their own private buisness! :P

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    lmao, how did i know youd say that. Of course you don't get distracted by that, your a monk after all. Hey sometimes the subject is boring, and the kid gotta have something to do to pass the time.
    Haha! For time pass, eh? I so wish that you were my buddie monk, Kastelic-Sami.

If I had the authority to change the dress code in schools, I would design an outfit that looks like the one that monks and priestess wear. lol. Then, kids can get smarter quickly.

[An idea that needs to be considered]
    Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Morning buddy. Now, I do agree that teacher's shouldn't really flaunt there goods all over. I guess I would look at it like going to work, and there are dress codes. Businessmen/women do not go to work dressing out of their code, it's just not professional. So the teachers who do dress scandalously should review their dress code.

But for all those female teachers already wearing a mini-skirt or low cut tops...i'm not complaining, I'm already out of school.
    Great input, buddy! I agree with what you said. They should dress according to the code like us monks. lol. Haha.

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not disrespectful to admire an beautifull woman, thats feminist mumbo jumbo talk. Hey whats wrong with being a pervert?

Alas, if they're old woman or men. Hell yes no mini-skirts.
    HAHAHA!! If I ever saw a man wear a miniskirt......well he wont be a man anymore..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose if the pupils have to wear an ugly uniform, then the teachers should too! Since the children were meant to look smart, the teachers should too! And believe me, some of the teachers needed to know when they were too old to wear a miniskirt!
    Too old, bite your tounge girlfriend. XP

Haha! For time pass, eh? I so wish that you were my buddie monk, Kastelic-Sami.
    Yup you could be the good monk, and i would be the miroku type monk.

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

ehhh teacher miniskirts in class not my thing i usually fall asleep and don't pay attention so i wouldn't care if they do or don't wear them i don't see them anyway(not untill the class is over lol)

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, hell yea they should be allowed too. It made some of my classes not as bad when i was in school. I bet this person saying they shouldnt is female, ugly and religious?
    I think the same....
    I bet you that if a young teacher was wearing a miniskirt teaching whatever clas, even the boring ones... students will be paying more attention, maybe not to the subject(<<thats me XP), but they will be paying attention XD.....
    but if its an old and fat persont(not to descriminate and that stuff its just that it doesnt seems right) I wouldnt be seeing me too often in classs :P
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

i dun really mind tat much....juz nt too revealing eh? some guys juz won't learn their lessons but if they did...maybe the uniform thing would be better...*imagines my math teacher in miniskirt*ok...tat'll make him a drag queen...hahahaha

Newbie LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102 may be famous one day LostDemon102's Avatar
    I'm from the Philippines. It's a country in South East Asia, just like Japan. ^^
    Thanks

Well, here, the teachers at my school wear what they think is right. They don't like us girls to wear miniskirts. Our skirts should be until around somewhere close to our ankles... Yes, I know it's pretty long... My friend even joked around and said that we look like princesses!

Anyway, to be "good examples" our teachers wear skirts that are at least past their knees. If not a skirt on this certain day, the teacher may wear pants...

So I guess I won't be seeing a teacher wearing a miniskirt in a long time. ^^;;;

I do, I care for you because I can. I can because I want to. And I want to... because you said that I couldn't...
    Yet... Who... would love a demon like me...?

♪♪FanFiction.Net profile♪♪Photobucket album♪♪Friendster profile♪♪Xanga blog♪♪
    ♪♪LosT dEmoN♪♪

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast