+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School teachers wearing miniskirts ?

i say wear them give the me(and anyone els who wants to look)some thing to look at when they start to talk about something boring plus it would keep the guys focused to her(unless she's ugly)then it would be nasty so i gues it depends on how they look but it is also there own form of expression to wear what they want if people cant pay attion then get some riddellin leave the teachers alone some punk already mest it up for the rest of us to learn sex ed first hand if you know what i mean

Do to others as you see fit

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

My english teacher once told me, an miniskirt is like a summary sentence:

"Short enough to keep you interested, long enough to cover the subject."

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leatoon
    I just heard a discussion on one of our local radio stations that people is complaining about teachers that wear miniskirts, saying they take the concentration away from school work...? They should be dressed in a uniform of some sort.

I had a techer in highschool that wore miniskirts... She was acctully the reason I enjoyed Maths...and passed with 90%.... I say wear them....

So what will it be... Skirts of Uniform?
    First of all, I don't think that the parents have good enough evidence to support what they claim. You can't really blame a teacher dressing the way he or she does, unless they're doing it on intentially People got to wear clothes, or else we would all be running around naked, and that would probably be worse than people who wear barely any clothes to cover themselves. Also, I wouldn't have a theme if people didn't wear clothes I do somewhat agree with Kedar that the teachers should dress dignified for respect and to show a good example on teachers and students alike, but they shouldn't have limits put on them just because a bunch of horny school kids are oogling them Also it just can't be the teachers because nowdays. I bet students could also distract one another I mean, look at how those Freshmen girls dress nowadays Hahaha, just kidding....sorta I mean no offense to any Freshmen

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that teacher's should have to comply with a uniform. They're grown adults, and in their positions should be able to make rational, adult decisions. Of course, part of making those sorts of decisions is the ability to show good taste in what they wear and be good examples to the students. I'm not saying that school teachers should dress like nuns, I just think that they should show some modesty and dress appropriately.

Thank you Sazuka for this awesome signature!

You're a louse, Roger Smith.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be distracted, I would just ask to see her after class and ask for some extra credit, muahahahaah, jokes aside

I can kinda see a problem with it, as in because this is her job and you wouldn't find alot of women wearing mini-skirts in the office due to the sexual harassment lawsuits, also, because the school is a business itself because its providing a service to the public and receiving payments from the public, then business attire should apply, also if parents have a problem with it, then it needs to be addressed.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon may be famous one day Leatoon's Avatar
    Thanks

Your english teacher is a very intelligent person......
    Don't try and avoid temptation, as you get older it will avoid you....

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

does it really matter?teachers should feel free to wear wat they want.it is their choice n we shouldn't really say whether its right or not.we r free ppl after all.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leatoon
    I just heard a discussion on one of our local radio stations that people is complaining about teachers that wear miniskirts, saying they take the concentration away from school work...? They should be dressed in a uniform of some sort.

I had a techer in highschool that wore miniskirts... She was acctully the reason I enjoyed Maths...and passed with 90%.... I say wear them....

So what will it be... Skirts of Uniform?
    wow! i wouldnt be complaining about this! it's such a good reason to show up to school every single day!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast