View Poll Results: Should all schools have uniforms?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 42.37%
  • No

34 57.63%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

Hello everyone! Here is my question. Should all schools have uniforms? If yes or no, why? Why should we have uniforms or why should we not?

As for me, I don't really like the idea of uniforms. I'm not trying to insult anyone who does have to wear a uniform. I just can't imagine doing it though. I think if you wear just a uniform it will steal your individuality somewhat. I would feel like a clone and that is just not a good feeling. I live to be different so I do not think I could stand it. I know what it is supposed to do. It's supposed to help stop fights and conflicts between students. Also, put a stop to bullying somewhat and help keep people from wearing inappropriate things. In answer to those reasons, nobody can dodge criticism or ridicule. If you get bullyed for what you wear then that person needs a life and it gets you ready for the real world because whether we like it or not the world is not full of just flowers and sunshine, unfortunately. As for keeping people from wearing inappropriate things, we can just stick with a dress code.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

Not maybe all school should have uniform, but as for me I would prefer loose
    policy about uniforms. Like 3/5 or 4/5 days per week you would have to use uniform.
    Personaly I have nothing against uniforms but I also am "I like what I wear, and wear what I like"- attitude kinda ppl.
    Last edited by NightFox; Apr 18, 2006 at 02:19 AM.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind having school uniforms. Sure beats havin 2 think bout wat 2 wear every single day.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm....Sexy schoolgirl uniforms? Sees no problems with that! Actually I don't see the harm in it, so you can't all make a fuss over what everyone else is wearing at school, big deal. School is about learning and not what Joe was wearing. Maybe you can afford all the nice things in the world but there are some that can't and this allows them the opportunity to be on the same level as everyone else. The whole it steals individuality is bull, if you cannot express who you are through methods other than your clothes you have no personality it can also be off set with it builds unity at an age where hormones cause people to do cruel and stupid stuff to each other. It also builds the thought that keeping up with the Jones' isn't the only life style you can take. Thus I vote it is a good thing!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the unifroms are great. *Wink* Like those in the animes. ^__^

The reason for them is to make ppl the same. Its suppost to stop all that bad stuff associated with someone haveing better clothes than others. Like theaft and fights. I think it helps to do better at school, since they're not obsessing as what to wear.

Newbie dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0 may be famous one day dum_sper0_spir0's Avatar
    Thanks

i like uniforms. it gives me atleast 5 min. of more sleep!
    Salvate!
    Itenera Diurna Nocturaque~~~ i travel day and night
    Sane, Paululum Linguae latinae dico!

Newbie Gundam78 may be famous one day Gundam78 may be famous one day Gundam78's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in a urban area, my school got beef with every school in center city, I almost got jump coming from school by these jacka** that had a problem, they knew what school I came from cause are school logo is on are shirts, so what im trying to say is that the world would be best if their were no uniforms

A Proud Member Of The United Earth Defense Force

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that uniforms are a good idea within reason.

Uniforms should be mandatory Mon-Thurs, and then schools could have a "casual friday" of sorts.

Of course, I wouldn't want to have to wear some really short skirt just because I'm a girl. I think that girls should have the option of long skirts or should have the option to wear pants.

But seriously, uniforms seem to work nicely in anime, don't they? There are some anime/manga uniforms that I think are really nice. The Alice 19th uniforms, the Gakuen Alice uniforms, or the Fruits Basket summer uniforms would be awesome.
    Last edited by LittleHobbit13; Apr 11, 2006 at 08:56 AM.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast