View Poll Results: Should all schools have uniforms?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 42.37%
  • No

34 57.63%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

Newbie Gundam78 may be famous one day Gundam78 may be famous one day Gundam78's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

We dont get casual friday's, some girl came in wearing a shirt that had a picture of her naked body of some short, it was like she did not had no shirt on

A Proud Member Of The United Earth Defense Force

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know. If they did make my school wear uniforms then I wouldn't mind. I just like wearing what I want to wear. I know that might be selfish but that's how I feel. And I will say a lot of uniforms look really awesome. I just would rather wear a t-shirt and some jeans. I just like being different in any way I can. I don't see how wanting to be different is so wrong. Also, chiefblackhammer, I do understand that there are people less fortunate than me. I know uniforms could make it easier for them. I didn't mean to sound materialistic in any way.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Apr 11, 2006 at 09:32 AM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

I think they should at least. It would help out alot one reason if a kid ever got kidnapped then people could reciognize the uniform and detect the child quicker. Plus it helps to filter out all the different groups in school . I know in my school you could tell who belogned to what group by what they wore.. which i find stupid seeing u can buy any clothes u want really ridiculous. YOu dont goto school to make grouops you go there to learn and get the hell out of there lol.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i think that school uniforms is a good idea, it would make everyone look the same in a sense of clothing and stuff. Though, some poeple don't like that idea because they think school uniforms is some kind of archae tradition from long ago.

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

Me i love uniforms it makes the boys go crazy and *looks around* sometimes i dont wear underwear ^_^

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

In britain we all have uniforms and i agree with it because i have seen what people do to other kids who have "no-style" plus it gives you a sence of identity
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

To the main question, Angel, I am more inclined to saying that it would be a good idea, if all or most schools make it mandatory for their students to wear uniforms. So, I agree with what Chief-Sami and Kastelic-Sami said. ^_^ As for me, I am used to wearing the uniform because schools here require that you wear an uniform.

Even Warrior Monks have their own dress code, so why not school students, I say? ^_^" I would say let them college students wear uniforms, too. It would be totally awesome to see Chief-Sami and Kastelic-Sami in stylish uniforms. ^_^ Haha.

Newbie Fudo may be famous one day Fudo may be famous one day Fudo's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in the UK and I have to wear uniform, it's strict up here.

My views are

Right:
    -It'll make it easier for the poliece to catch kids skipping school
    -Don't have to buy new cloths that often
    -No one will bully you since people always laugh at people with cheap labels

Wrong:
    -People get in more trouble for not wearing it right (Short tie or untucked shirt)
    -It gets annoying for children
    -ties are dangerous people could pull on them and kill children

I for one hate my uniform so annoying and I hate ties!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast