View Poll Results: Should all schools have uniforms?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 42.37%
  • No

34 57.63%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

So then we should just all get uniforms without safety hazards like ties. Lol.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

Our english teacher made us write an essay if we wanted school uniforms. I said no so i'm saying no now!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

No! kids and teens should have the right to wear whatever they want. wearing the same thing gets really annoying, i bet.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

It could become annoying, but at the same time, after wearing the same thing for so long, you'd start to not care about what you're wearing.

And it's not like uniforms cut back on your creativity. You just have to find different wants of expressing it. Like, hair accessories and stuff. (Yes, I know that would pretty much only apply to girls, but I don't know what guys do anyways. ) There were too many girls at my high school who didn't know how to dress themselves anyways. You could tell they thought they looked hot, but all the sane people around them were thinking "Not!"
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

i think school uniforms are boing because people are going to be anger and bored of school uniforms. If it happen that people had to wear to school uniform, people are going to skip or burn there school uniforms.

Otaku Sarge may be famous one day Sarge may be famous one day Sarge's Avatar
    Thanks

Woh School shoul have school uniforms but have a casual friday if attendance is up and if the kids behave
    Semper Fi Carry On

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman
    No! kids and teens should have the right to wear whatever they want. wearing the same thing gets really annoying, i bet.
    But you there to learn, not to make some fasion statement.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

as long as girls have short skirts then I would not mind wearing a Uniforms any day

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast