View Poll Results: Should all schools have uniforms?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 42.37%
  • No

34 57.63%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

I say NO to school uniforms cuz it takes away our individuality dood!!

...but then again...hehehe
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

individuality causes rebelousness and sometimes that can get out of control...(one of my friends likes to fight with one of the teachers...according to her, it makes her day!)

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    it takes away our individuality dood!!
    It actually really doesn't. If anything, you have to be more creative to show off your individuality while wearing a uniform.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie Usagi808 may be famous one day Usagi808 may be famous one day Usagi808's Avatar
    Thanks

It doesn't really matter.

I don't mind wearing uniforms. It is alot less complicated than having to choose what to wear each and every day. Although there will always be teasing, it would help to keep some of the teaing down, being that everyone is wearing somewhat the same thing. And if you want to be unique or show individuality in your dress style, there is always accessorizing.

So sure why not have uniforms

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate to be blunt, but uniforms SUCK. for one, they look stupid. two, they cost money for new clothes, and u have to buy the SPECIFIC clothes. if u make fun of other ppl's clothes, that's ur problem, and if schools would inforce the rules better, there wouldn't be a problem at all.

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

i been in schools were the uniforms are enforced and just the same as a school without uniforms except everyone is wearing the same the thing. ppl are still made of (clothing included) you can still separate everbody into those groups/cliques it all pretty much the same so i why not just leave it the way it is.
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

I really wouldnt like uniforms, i dress the way i dress to express myself and make myself unique to the people around me.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I don't care about uniforms it makes life much easier anyway because u don't overwear your own private clothes and the uniform is easy to maintain when i was in the Police we used to wear unifiorms all day everyday u work a nightshift on goes the uniform and it was a pleasure to wear privates when on day off and stuff.So i would prefer uniforms for work,school,and all places that needs uniformacy.
    So what u guys need to know is school and all those things society makes us partake in is just formality and after everything u are free to do what u have to and be youself if u want to be a fashion statement go for it.so instead of kidding against the system try to run with it life is so much more simpler then.

LOL my 2c
    O' by the way i am not in school any more so yeah school uniform for all the kiddies....

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast