View Poll Results: Should all schools have uniforms?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 42.37%
  • No

34 57.63%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: School Uniforms: Right or Wrong?

I like Uniforms. I just finished at a high school where we had a uniform, it was great I didn't have to get up every morning and decided what I'm going to where ( like I do now going to Uni :S). you got an arguement that it kills individuality, but the school i came from no way did it do that. everyone was still unique, wheather they had uniforms on or not, plus it killed out all the competion on " who has the coolest clothes" or the lastest fashion.

As for whether all schools should have uniforms. I think it should be left up to the schools and the students let them decide. But in my opinion they are much easier.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Skool shouldn't hav uniforms.Lyk Priestess Angel says it takes your individualality.I agree with dat.How often do u find ppl thinking of dat?i say many.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

yes? no? YES.
    fine, so we all look the same, we can't show our trendy clothes, the uniforms aren't comfortable, the fashion sucks. well, the main reason for uniform to exist is coz they make everyone look the same. u won't have the "upper" class wearing all sorts or cool and nc clothes while the other poor ones get laughed at. without school uniforms, those who look like above 18 could easily buy drugs and those illegal stuff, they could juz skip skool and go to the nearest cyber cafe without anybody noticing. u dun have to obsess bout wat u wear(which is wat most teen do). uniform can also train disiplin too....
    although i dun really like them, i think tat uniforms have more rights than wrongs.

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow...... nice and straight to the point, Elie...... nicely said

As for me.....

I agree, uniforms have quite a bit of good points going for it. They promote order and equality among the students........

Plus, I think it also helps with the relationships with other people. No one can judge anyone else just by the clothes they, cause theyre wearing the exact same one! XD

And, for a more basic reason........ its much faster to get changed ^^ I mean, people dont have to stand in front of the mirror worrying about what theyre guna wear today...... just grab the dullest outfit you can find, and thats the uniform!
    Kastelic's creation

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

The danger of no uniforms is tht there will be a division among the students. Groups, and the school will get tribal. And soon, racism starts. u no all the negative things happens.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie !Mighty~Flare! may be famous one day !Mighty~Flare! may be famous one day !Mighty~Flare!'s Avatar
    Thanks

This is a question so many people ask around. I say No. Our schjool has unifrosm but it's only because that if we wear uniforms we all look the same and by looking the same no one will judge on and another for the way the look. UNTRUE! So many kids wear uniforms but their dress shirt could be logo design and all. My hair is green so people judge me for that. Sometimes I walk around alone when my friends aren't around and i get called emo for it. Anyways I think it's best off letting us wear what we wanna wear since it doesn't really make a diffrence in anyway possible.

Newbie lulu. may be famous one day lulu. may be famous one day lulu.'s Avatar
    Thanks

i say yes. cause we dun have uniforms in my country.. and most of us would like to have. i think there's lots of good reasons, pretty much what other dudes ^ said.
    and Blade X is right bout that cause in my school every1 wears what they want, and there's lots of gangs. most of them r bad guys who beat up all they dun like. and the teachers r trying to say that there's no bullying in our school but no. they beat ppl who dun wear huge jeans and listen to rap. it's hard to believe that these kinds of things matter but that's the case.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I have mostly gone to schools without uniforms, but I very much liked the schools that did have them. It was easier to get ready in the morning, which is a great plus for me because I usually sleep in and also miss the bus ><
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast