Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Separation of Church and Work?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Separation of Church and Work?

Religion shouldn't be used to mask judging. Jesus was himself very humble because he knew that all the power belongs and is from God. To freely throw it around as one IS god judging others is just hypocrisy. God works with those without knowing. Angels, spirits, guides and those truly from God only tread footprints in people's hearts without being obnoxious or even being seen. To say you are "better" or "higher" is just the old ego being over competitive again. They might as well add they get paid more or have an office with a view or are more holier than thou because they eat doughnuts dipped in holy water.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nightboyz View Post

When people fell what ever they fallow is being "ofended" they use what ever they can to get back at you.

When its something like a religion it either there right or your wrong, no in betweener.
    I actually disagree and agree. I belive that you should have rights to your own religion. just like free speach but also like free speach I understand that it may be offensive.
    I for example, I am a witch,I am wiccan. I am only fifteen and I may never find the end of prosecution. Normally I just blow it off , like if my boss is asking "How was the past Sabbat?" but in an occusing tone I normally respond with a " Very fun,Thank you" I wont let others get me down.
    I think you can be right about maybe some religions and maybe a little off about others I mean we are all human right?
    As for work relations I normally think of them as just someone trying to turn me on to a tv show be polite but disagree...

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4