View Poll Results: Is it alright to have sex before marriage?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is ok.

78 63.41%
  • No, it is not ok.

45 36.59%
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marriage?

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex before marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasyprince
    Just to let you know a condom is not always going to protect you from other diseases out there in the world.
    ya.i agree.besides,i think it is 1 out of every 3000 condoms that have holes in them anyways.what if u get that 1 condom?
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Newbie christine may be famous one day christine may be famous one day
    Thanks

im single and ive done it with many guys... i think im the top among my friends as we will compete whus done the most sometimes anyway :P

the most important is to have the right protection...
    That image is too hot and too big for AO --Hassun
    Photo wHen I was at a cHaLet WiTh my fRieNds
    tHe BeAcH Is my All-tImE FavOuRitE SpoT

~lOvE chAttIng wIth aNyOne in MSN via WeBcaM~

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

but how do you know you have the right protection?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i use condom to get the dust/sand from getting into my rifle barrel - 100% safe

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i'd wait. you really shouldn't do "it" until after marrage. why? have you ever considered that you could get AIDS or herpies from sex?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    i use condom to get the dust/sand from getting into my rifle barrel - 100% safe
    97% effective

Newbie Saphire Xanthos may be famous one day Saphire Xanthos may be famous one day Saphire Xanthos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    My parents have been questioning me about a lot things these days and this is one of them. I want to hear your opinion so i bought it up.

So, what you guys think about the idea of having sex before marriage? Do you think it is ok to be in a sexual relationship before marriage? Please share your views.

It depends on a lot of things realy. If you are a mature young adult who take precautions when getting into an intimate relationship with someone...then I see no harm done in that. Being in a sexualy active relationship means you have to be responsible,like consider being on the pill and a must is ALWAYS USE PROTECTION no matter what! If you love the guy/girl and you are mature in the head then I see no reason not to enjoy each others affection for one another.

Well, if you have been going out with the guy/girl for like 1 + years and you feel it's right, or engaged to the person ....I would. It just comes down to you and how do you feel about it? In all honesty, in most cultures, the older generation was brought up to have sexual intercourse only if the person is married otherwise (in the woman's case) she is seen as dirty. Do not sleep around either. That is not very cool just be responsable for your actions, and by this I mean sticking to one partner an not having multiple partners and always use a condom. You can always talk to your doctor to see what is more effective from STD's and AIDs and getting pregnant. Remember this though, If your significant other realy loves you they will not pressure you into anything. They will wait until you are ready even if it means having sex after you get married =)

I say, be smart, enjoy, and talk to a trusted friend or parent about it =)
    Or just PM a friend =P
    Last edited by Saphire Xanthos; Apr 04, 2006 at 06:58 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Each time I reply on this thread, I have to keep my head down, and I simply cannot believe of what a select few wrote. O.O Play with toys, babies. ^_^

Anyway! If you ask my opinion, I would plead all of you to wait till marriage. What's the rush my lovelies? I know, things can happen, so we don't want to gamble with time, but marry first before, you know, you do that unclean thing. Yuck. Anyway, it is essential, but you need not rush. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast