View Poll Results: Is it alright to have sex before marriage?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is ok.

78 63.41%
  • No, it is not ok.

45 36.59%
Closed Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marriage?

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks

Re: Sex before marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    LMAO, that is true., i guess when you are married you'd figure your safe for life., but its oddly just a dangerous!., lol, i never herd it straight out before., lol good laugh.
    (p.s, im 18 so im not married, just so yous now,cuz i sound like i am., but no)
    Obviously you can get diseases after you get married. Most diseases are transmitted through food. Yes sexually transmitted diseases are a big deal but not if you use the right procotions.

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Newbie Saphire Xanthos may be famous one day Saphire Xanthos may be famous one day Saphire Xanthos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nb194
    Obviously you can get diseases after you get married. Most diseases are transmitted through food. Yes sexually transmitted diseases are a big deal but not if you use the right procotions.

Even married people get STD's. Some partners who aren't faithful with their significant other have affairs without taking any prohylactis (sp?). Then they spread the STD's to their married partner. Whatever you do...you cannot be 100% of what life will toss your way. If you are smart educated and mature and ready to make love with the person you love ..why not? If you are just a silly teenager with lusting hungrily after every female or male you see. Then you need to restrain and get your act together.
    Last edited by Saphire Xanthos; Apr 06, 2006 at 05:46 PM.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Occupy yourself with anything.
    Try to stick to touching only if all else fails.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't mind sex before marriage. Possibly coz I don't think to highly bout marriage, to me its just ink on paper. Unless u feel this person is someone that treats u with respect than its OK with me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

It may seems it's like just ink on paper, but i think that's what makes us human and apart from animals like stray dogs who does it anytime, anywhere and with even their siblings, sounds pretty ewwy!

I stick to the likes of making out in a car and steam it all up, but for due respect for my partner, I would not stink my thingy in.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    I stick to the likes of making out in a car and steam it all up, but for due respect for my partner, I would not stink my thingy in.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!

::wipes tear:: oh my goodness...

^_^ that's great you have respect for your partner like that! but don't lose it in the Glove compartment! it's easy to say until you feel the warmth of their body and the heat of their words!

Newbie SuKiKo_IlLuSiOnArY may be famous one day SuKiKo_IlLuSiOnArY may be famous one day SuKiKo_IlLuSiOnArY's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that almost all of the things brought up are right. Because it relies so much on opinion that it's impossibe to decide with a poll or an advice count. No matter what anybody says on here people will make their own decisions. Whether it's to ruin the surprise before marriage or to let curiosity lead the way, and really enjoy your self. It's come down to ethics and morals. And there will never be an end to this arguement/discussion/w/e.
    "Where is death?"

"If I die will I just become the particles in the air? My brain dies and my body rots. What does my soul do?"

"If you don't have anything to smile about then think how funny that is. Cause it sure makes me smile!"

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!

::wipes tear:: oh my goodness...

^_^ that's great you have respect for your partner like that! but don't lose it in the Glove compartment! it's easy to say until you feel the warmth of their body and the heat of their words!
    huahauhauaaaaaaaaaaa! sounds funny

restrain and self control my friend....if I can you can too! though the thought of sticking it in always cross my mind...bwah hahahah!

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 ... LastLast