View Poll Results: Is it alright to have sex before marriage?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is ok.

78 63.41%
  • No, it is not ok.

45 36.59%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marriage?

Newbie THETHING may be famous one day THETHING may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Sex before marriage?

and what happens when you get married and then come to find out you run into someone you find hot and you want them?

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

so let me ask u something, are u asking fo opinion or just to hear what magority of ppl do?
    cause this is really a dicission that u gotta make urself.

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

If you truly and honestly love the person, and you know that this person is your destined love, then I guess it would be okay. But then again, if he/she is your destined love, then there is no problem of marrying him first. I personally, would wait until I'mmarried, like on my honeymoon or something. I believe in true love. And if this person truly loves me, then there is no problem with waiting. Nowadays, its crazy. People are having sex at twelve and getting pregnant at thirteen.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    i guess i'm a bad catholic, because the temptation was just too strong
    temptation is a B&^%$
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

It just depends on personal preferences, religion, and etc. But as someone said before, Every action has a reaction. Whatever you do make sure you think about the consequences and then make a responsible decision TOGETHER.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

oOoOo Yesss...I feel all pumped up and exited to post in this thread right here!
    HAhah Here I go!

Welll FIRST OFF IF YOUR NOT READY TO GET MARRIED THEN YOUR NOT READY FOR SEX! I don't care if your 13 and its Destined...No Sex for you Darnit!

Yes Marriage is just a paper in a sense...But wait ...God made marriage to symbolize the love between a man and a woman that want to be with the other for the REST of their lives! okey! So If you really love someone and you KNOW it's that person only for you then Darnit Marry them when you become of age (Or if your already of age) and then have sex with them. You know why?
    Sex = Children
    Sex is Designed to REPRODUCE. God made it Pleasurable becuase well he wanted you to have a good time makin babies..Simple as that.
    But we have taken that pleasure in our own twisted hands.

Yea okey In my eyes there is NO SUCH thing as "Protected Sex"
    Becuase you still get the diseases and all that Junk. AND sex is NOT some thing to be afraid of! If your afraid enough to to "Protect" yourself then OBVIOUSLY you shouldn't be doing it right?!

Get married...Have sex....Have a great life with your spouse.

My sister is pregnant and she is due in like a month or two and she is 18 Fresh out of High school. She's a smart girl...she wanted to go to college next year. Or as soon as she could.
    Her "Boyfriend" is an asshole.
    She has no Job.He has no Job. She has no money. He has no Money.
    She's carrying a child. He's carrying his ass.
    Sure he didn't run off...But he is doing NOTHING to help her. He's not trying to get a job. And without a job...no money. No money...She's screwed.
    If it wasn't for my Real dad and even my real mom has helped too then she would be on the streets. And if that were the case THEN I would kick Her "B/f" ass...dhdhsdaskj I don't even knwo what I would do. *Deeep Breath*

But she loves him. And you know what I have to say that I am kinda proud that she does IN A WAY. Becuase at least she's TRYING to have a father for her Son.

So let me say something you's mugz.

Sex before marriage is pointless....you can love someone and not have to have sex mmk. Sex is Designed for marriage and for having children with the one love the most.

Don't be scared to not have it in fear of dieng before you get married.
    If you die you die. Just worry about what happens to you and that one you love AFTEr you die.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms
    sex is to be had after marriage it is wrong to have it before
    i agree.its wrong to have it b4 marriage.plus if ur a Christian,to us it is a very big sin to have sex b4 marriage
    Last edited by tep_master_swordsman; Mar 16, 2006 at 11:13 AM.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Newbie Xiod may be famous one day Xiod may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that if 2 people feel that they are mature enough to take the step towards a sexual relationship then its up to them so its all about the situation they have. I am a father of a 5 month old boy and his mother and I aren't married yet but we still love each other and are planning on getting married so I an kind of proof that you must think things through before you say you are ready for sex.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast