View Poll Results: Is it alright to have sex before marriage?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is ok.

78 63.41%
  • No, it is not ok.

45 36.59%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marriage?

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex before marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiod
    I think that if 2 people feel that they are mature enough to take the step towards a sexual relationship then its up to them so its all about the situation they have. I am a father of a 5 month old boy and his mother and I aren't married yet but we still love each other and are planning on getting married so I an kind of proof that you must think things through before you say you are ready for sex.
    Yes see you made the choice to have sex...and I congratulate you on the little baby...But that doesnt make it proof that its ok to have it before marriage.

It just means that well...you had sex before marriage and well it seems as though you love your baby and g/f very much and thats great...But just because their is no heartbreak or anything...doesn't make any proof for sex before marriage.

BUT AWWWWWWW litttle babie boy hehe.....

I'm gunna be an Aunt like explained in my previous post...Hahah WOW Aunt Meghan....age 14 (Almost 15 mmmk)

Thanks Pyroo. :]

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt
    Yes see you made the choice to have sex...and I congratulate you on the little baby...But that doesnt make it proof that its ok to have it before marriage.

It just means that well...you had sex before marriage and well it seems as though you love your baby and g/f very much and thats great...But just because their is no heartbreak or anything...doesn't make any proof for sex before marriage.

BUT AWWWWWWW litttle babie boy hehe.....

I'm gunna be an Aunt like explained in my previous post...Hahah WOW Aunt Meghan....age 14 (Almost 15 mmmk)
    My family was so huge I was an uncle at the age 5
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on JustLoseIt, marriage wouldnt have helped your sister. If she waited until marriage. This guy would still be a loser. All what would end up happening is divorce.

As for the 13 year old, yes they're too young for marriage and sex, but not too a mature adult. If they love each other and been going together long enough sex b4 marriage is ok. Just so theres a deep love between them.

Waiting until after marriage is just a personal preference, not a fundamentally right choice.

As for the disease part. You can wait until marriage, but if that person has some disease then your still skrewed. Unless your both virgin, and that is rare though.

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    Come on JustLoseIt, marriage wouldnt have helped your sister. If she waited until marriage. This guy would still be a loser. All what would end up happening is divorce.

As for the 13 year old, yes they're too young for marriage and sex, but not too a mature adult. If they love each other and been going together long enough sex b4 marriage is ok. Just so theres a deep love between them.

Waiting until after marriage is just a personal preference, not a fundamentally right choice.

As for the disease part. You can wait until marriage, but if that person has some disease then your still skrewed. Unless your both virgin, and that is rare though.
    Well who cares if the guy was a loser. Im one and god D^%#%*( I am proud of it too.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444

Eh yea I know Marriage wouldn't have helped her and if they do then It'll end in a swift and quick divorce. Unless he smarts up and changes his life around which he best do cuz "Friggafraggadingdangdong hamanahamanhamahan"
    Damnit now I'm tearing up.

Anyway, the reason I told my sisters story is cuz well people say they love each other and have sex and blah blah blah...and then the girl gets pregnant and all in all the guys an ass. So since the majority of you krazzy wonderful people aren't planning on waiting then let me say this. Be careful...Be sooo careful...Know where you are in this world before you have sex...cuz if you have a baby then you need to know you are able to raise that child. Don't have sex only for pleasure...It will be most pleasurable with the one you are with forever I guarentee it..that's why I say wait till marriage.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

well i read some where that ur virginity is very important u lose it and u can never gain it back.. its something very prcious so u must be wise to give i t 2 someone u love very much. well thats wat i think well i read it somewhere and i really thought of it

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

u also have to think that u can get STD's from sex too.c'mon,noone wants an STD(unless ur wierd or disgusting or anything like that,which is just wrong).they can really screw up ur life.and if u love sex(u disgusting little pervs!lol.jk),and u get an STD,then u wont be able to have it again(unless u want another STD or just wanna danger urself further).anyway u just really shouldnt have sex b4 marriage
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms
    you are very right your virginity should be given to the person you want to spend the rest of you life with thats what im going to do and yes im a virgin and i will die that way if i dont find someone good enough to love
    trust me Leanna u will find true love someday.......
    Last edited by tep_master_swordsman; Mar 16, 2006 at 11:22 AM.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

why do that for...sex before marriage is for all the wrong reason? where is love then?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast