View Poll Results: Is it alright to have sex before marriage?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • It is ok.

78 63.41%
  • No, it is not ok.

45 36.59%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex before marriage?

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex before marriage?

The things is it's all about personal reference if you don't have a problem with it having sex before marriage then you are alright long as that person you love feels comfortable about taking that step forward then you are okay ya know. so that's just one man's opinion don't jump all over my case.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Banned Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordmusou
    The things is it's all about personal reference if you don't have a problem with it having sex before marriage then you are alright long as that person you love feels comfortable about taking that step forward then you are okay ya know. so that's just one man's opinion don't jump all over my case.
    ok thats your opinion i guess but it even says in the bible sex before marriage is wrong and a sin.

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

true but some people don't abide by it all the time.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_Spriggan
    It just depends on personal preferences, religion, and etc. But as someone said before, Every action has a reaction. Whatever you do make sure you think about the consequences and then make a responsible decision TOGETHER.
    i agree but i still would not do anything before marriage.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Banned Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day Iamsargesgirl may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lordmusou
    true but some people don't abide by it all the time.
    to have sex before marriage is to already be considered and adulter

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on guys, let the bible be a guide, not a book to tell you how you think.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Mark my words: If you are under 20 years, you shouldn't even be thinking of that unspeakable S-word! Think about love, but not of the other.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Mark my words: If you are under 20 years, you shouldn't even be thinking of that unspeakable S-word! Think about love, but not of the other.
    Hahah, you crack me up Kedar. Your definitly not like miroku on inuyasha.

Theres nothing wrong with sex, its a part of loving someone to death. Maybe under 17, but under 20. lol

I was think about it when i was 12. *JUST THINKING ABOUT IT*

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast