20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

My concern Right now is that having sexual activity with a girlfriend might be ok, but if your planning to marry soon then it is wrong because later or soon you have to marry her since it might include that this particular person may get pregnant before she gets to deciding to have a marriage and may not get into a great solution.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever heard of shot gun weddings?
    the father will take a shot gun to boy who messed with his daughter.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Sex Before Marriage

Is it alright for animals to have sex before marriage? After all we're all animals in the end aren't we?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Is it alright for animals to have sex before marriage? After all we're all animals in the end aren't we?
    You can't really just put it like that. Although we are animals, we have higher intelligence and should be able to differentiate between what is morally right and wrong in the world. Right? But, as I said before, this is more of a choice that the person has, and they have every right to choose.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

I agree with Deodaclan. You can't put it like this. We are different than animals and have different responsibilities. One of the things that seperates us from the animals is the ability to tell right from wrong. Animals do not get married. I can't imagine a male elephant getting down on one leg to propose to his female elephant girlfriend. This really makes no sense to me....

And no, we are not animals in the end. We are human beings, created with a soul by a loving God.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I agree with this. right and wrong is just something that humans made up, something we were taught. Other animals can learn right from wrong aswell. Training dogs is a clear example. Humans are animals. We are no different.

On the point of marriage - It is just something that humans made up ( I could say the same about the bible - but that's my belief). So what does it matter if the couple is married or not?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Well I agree with this. right and wrong is just something that humans made up, something we were taught. Other animals can learn right from wrong aswell. Training dogs is a clear example. Humans are animals. We are no different.

On the point of marriage - It is just something that humans made up ( I could say the same about the bible - but that's my belief). So what does it matter if the couple is married or not?
    There is a point in what you say, still it's also a qustion of ethics, god has gave us our minds to be different and better that animals... so lets use our brains and be ethical and let's not have sx with every man/girl that gets in our way (like dogs or rabbits (I even saw a documental film about species of mice- the male runs around all the nests of the females, "having sex" with them all night and afterwards they just die) and make love with people who we care about...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Again 'ethics' is just something that humans made up. Marriage is just something that was made up. Who knows why. I know of two families were the parents aren't married - they are going fine.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast