20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Newbie Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru may be famous one day Niimura Tooru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

I think it's really in the hands of the individual. But personally I think its not such a bad idea. If you don't....you could end up stuck with a person you really love...that really just SUCKS at sex. I couldn't imagine sleeping with ONE person in your whole lifetime. It just doesn't seem fair. To really play it down, it's like buying jeans on clearance without trying them on. You can't return them, and if they don't fit, you're stuck with em.

Love him, Hurt him, Make him bleed.
    Scream his name he's all you need.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to think it would make the relationship better. Because the both of you can hold out and hump like rabbits when married and stuff like that. Also you dont have to worry about if this person has a disease cause your married and your together and what ever one has they can share together. Anyway before i get lost in thoughts ill just say it would be better if people held out till they got married.

Do to others as you see fit

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Aye, I also forgot to mention something.
    If you have sex before marriage you atleast know what yours and your partner's turn ons are, how to do certain things and what not to do. Kind of experimenting.
    But there is no point of loosing your virginity and regret later.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

as long you don't have "claps","drips","razor piss", and "the ugly benny". if you do...oh boy god's giving you the answer.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Aww. Yuck. You didn't have to put those things with God.

Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelFlow View Post
    I think its ok to have sex before marriage but if its not ok with your parents then you shouldn't do it. I mean I guess its more right to have sex when your married but thats not me. Its really the persons choice.
    are freaking for real think for your self for once.your parents are not going to be there to hold your hand during sex saying"oh honey i dont thin you should put hand there he wont like that.but if you do it like this he might call you later"
    and yes sex before tieing the knot is great..do it all the time everybody...live life have fun ..but do it safly

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex before or after marriage isn't a sure bet that you and your partner will stay together. I had sex before marriage with the guy that I married and 6 years after we married he just up and left me. I was loyal and loving to the end and now I have to start all over again! But it's best to be extremly careful with your choices and not jump into the sack with every person that you meet. Hope that helps.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Sex before or after marriage isn't a sure bet that you and your partner will stay together. I had sex before marriage with the guy that I married and 6 years after we married he just up and left me. I was loyal and loving to the end and now I have to start all over again! But it's best to be extremly careful with your choices and not jump into the sack with every person that you meet. Hope that helps.
    A first hand experience to my theory!

This is what I have been trying to say all along! People shouldn't just sleep around with whomever they want if they're looking for commitment. You never know what can happen. I believe it's best to just wait until you get married to the one you love. I mean, if you really love this person and they love you, what harm will it do to wait until it's official? Besides, it just saves a load of other problems. You don't have to worry about STDs or AIDS or getting pregnant unintentionally. It's just better if you wait.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast