Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    A first hand experience to my theory!

This is what I have been trying to say all along! People shouldn't just sleep around with whomever they want if they're looking for commitment. You never know what can happen. I believe it's best to just wait until you get married to the one you love. I mean, if you really love this person and they love you, what harm will it do to wait until it's official? Besides, it just saves a load of other problems. You don't have to worry about STDs or AIDS or getting pregnant unintentionally. It's just better if you wait.
    I don't think many sleep around for the sole purpose of finding commitment. You can create an reality of commitment within your mind so just sleeping around is an option that not only abuses your mind but body as well. most refrain from this situation just because of that.

I don't think your point and her story match at all or even resemble each other really. She clearly stated that she doesn't think sex before marriage or after makes any difference at all. I mean 6 years defies your point of reasoning. That isn't necesarrily short in comparison with the average lifespan of a person and the remaining number of years in a person's life calculated after marriage.

He didn't leave because he had sex with her before marriage, he left on reasons completely different than that most likely. I mean noone can eat something they don't like day after day and especially for a better half of a decade.

I am deeply apologize if this offends you in some way fire but it really isn't meant to.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

So are you saying because it doesn't matter, why should people wait? That people may sleep around with whomever they like (because they are not searching for commitment), possibly spreading AIDS, or causing MORE unwanted pregnancies, lowering self esteem..

It is just better to wait for reasons beyond reasons.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

So are you saying because it doesn't matter, why should people wait? That people may sleep around with whomever they like (because they are not searching for commitment), possibly spreading AIDS, or causing MORE unwanted pregnancies, lowering self esteem..

You only lose self-esteem if your not ready for sex. If your in a mature steady relationship and ready for sex, you wont lose any self-esteem. Also married people can have unwanted pregnancy's and spread AIDS also.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Oh I think it matters, there is no doubt about that. Refer to Mirokus post to know where I am comming from though. I honestly believe sex after marriage is a great idea, but I see marriage as no more than a certificate really. I mean you are already in serious committed relationship before you even get married so I don't see why signing papers should necesarrily matter. I mean yeah..it can matter since some people see the certificate as the start of a seriously committed relationship, but if you arn't able to get married..I don't see the difference really.

Like Moroku stated..you don't have to be married to be commited or ready for sex. Marriage doesn't protect you from everything and doesn't necesarrily make it so the two people will always be together - Refer to fire's post. STD's and diseases, in Africa they can't really know exactly who or when something like that can happen when what..4/5 people have Aids or something? You can get STD's without having sex. It is an occupational hazard for anyone in the medical field and herpes/crabs can be passed on with jus physical contact. Not only that, but you can carry the disease without actually being effected yourself. Mothers and breast feeding for example..it happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Aww. Yuck. You didn't have to put those things with God.
    yeah i know but it's the truth...the truth after all hurts and even disgusts.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in a relationship a long time ago that the person that I was with force me into having sex. I have to say that I did adect to what they were doing, however I was every frighten of this person. After the were done with me I was on my owne for little than a year and found someone who was intrest in me. I was dating this new person for four years and we were going to get married. I was able to get over the first and decided that I would be a secondary V. But that change when the two of use decided that we would have sex. You have to remmember it is a choice that someone has if they want to or not. In my past experiance not every one hase a choice. I guess this is a very touchie subject to talk about.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

A first hand experience to my theory!

This is what I have been trying to say all along! People shouldn't just sleep around with whomever they want if they're looking for commitment. You never know what can happen. I believe it's best to just wait until you get married to the one you love. I mean, if you really love this person and they love you, what harm will it do to wait until it's official? Besides, it just saves a load of other problems. You don't have to worry about STDs or AIDS or getting pregnant unintentionally. It's just better if you wait.
    Well thats why you stay smart and use protection no matter if your sober or drunk. Protection should be used. I am not saying that sleeping with every guy you see is right. I am just saying, you can' say you are going to wait till your married because this is the time where Sex is every where. Its in music videos, Tv programmes, and the movies. There is no escaping sex as its used in advertising because it sells. I said I would wait and it didn't work out because things change. I have waited a long time with my current partner and its great, but there will be a time where we won't be able to hold back any longer. Passion takes over and then you go with the moment.

I am sure Miroku or other people 20+ will say the same thing when there will a time where things will change and it wasn't what you intended to happen, but it happened.... its part of life I suppose.
    Last edited by Sazzy; May 09, 2007 at 04:57 AM.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    Well thats why you stay smart and use protection no matter if your sober or drunk. Protection should be used. I am not saying that sleeping with every guy you see is right. I am just saying, you can' say you are going to wait till your married because this is the time where Sex is every where. Its in music videos, Tv programmes, and the movies. There is no escaping sex as its used in advertising because it sells. I said I would wait and it didn't work out because things change. I have waited a long time with my current partner and its great, but there will be a time where we won't be able to hold back any longer. Passion takes over and then you go with the moment.

I am sure Miroku or other people 20+ will say the same thing when there will a time where things will change and it wasn't what you intended to happen, but it happened.... its part of life I suppose.
    Which is why you have to stay strong and stick by what you say! Commitment to yourself is key when it comes to decisions such as those. I know sex is everywhere.. and I know lust and passion is easy to give into to. But if it's something that a person really wants, I'm sure they'll be able to stick by what they say. And if that doesn't happen. Well, so be it. But waiting is a smarter thing to do. Protection doesn't always work sazzy.
    Last edited by Sazzy; May 09, 2007 at 04:57 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast