• No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Newbie foxboy is off to a good start foxboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

I think it is the person or couple's choice,but you should honor your parents wishes until you are 18 or older. Personally for me though,it's not ok untill marriage. (by it's their choice I meant that but I advise people not to because I believe it is wrong and a disgrace in the eyes of god but it depends on the type like oral or the actual intercourse.........but that is just me.)
    Last edited by foxboy; May 18, 2007 at 02:46 PM.

Newbie PocketLint is off to a good start PocketLint's Avatar
    Thanks

I am young. but I am old enough. I find it hard to not have sex when it seems to be the normal thing. the girls at my school basicly throw themself at me. i do want to be maried one day. but I find alot of people who are maried just leave each other anyway.

so why wait? it wont make or brake the mariage. mariages only work if love is strong. if you love some one why care if they have sex befor in there youth.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

But this whole thing with, "if you don't get it you'll explode". I do not understand this. I mean, girls are just as human as guys and we want it just as much as you want it. However, sex is a big thing for girls. Which is why waiting until marriage is the best way to go. It's with the one you love and trust.. and it'll make you feel good knowing that you waited just for them. And with the guys having sex because they'll explode if they don't. You could contract an STD from all that sleeping around, and not knowingly pass it on to another person who will then pass it on to another person.. and before you know it..it's an STD trend that's going around. Which is REALLY bad for everyone. It's safer to just wait.
    Yeah girls are just as human, but they don't need it as strongly as guys do. They could probably go for year and it wouldn't bother them.

It's with the one you love and trust.. and it'll make you feel good knowing that you waited just for them.
    This is true, but you dont need a marriage license for this. If youve been dating for years, and love this person with all your heart, you can have the same thing. Also marriage is not a disease preventer.

Newbie cheekyboy is off to a good start cheekyboy's Avatar
    Thanks

well going off what she said..in my religon its ok to have sex..its a normal thing.even if your not married.its still is great act to do.and for any relationship its important.i know for me yeah marrying a virgin would be nice..its a good idea..but if i slept with the girl.and she was just bad in bed..i would be so upset..and no!!!!u can say she will get better..that bull!!!some girls only geet a little better.but you still suck..its like a dried pot roast.yeah you can add water to it.but in the end itss a bad roast

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yeah girls are just as human, but they don't need it as strongly as guys do. They could probably go for year and it wouldn't bother them.

This is true, but you dont need a marriage license for this. If youve been dating for years, and love this person with all your heart, you can have the same thing. Also marriage is not a disease preventer.
    omg who said that girls dont wantt t as bad as guys do..maybe a guy wants 100% and girls maybe 90%..thats still alot..sometime at work in school i dont even ask for it..lol...coome on this is a adult topic here...come out with your true feelings people..this 2007 not 1942...my lady-cheekyboy-bows.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 18, 2007 at 11:29 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    But it is a disease reducer. Marriage is supposed to be monogamous.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly think its up to the people them selves. I mean its a free world, who says whats right and whats wrong? Thats completly up to the people.Maybe biblically speaking it maybe worng, but not everyone believes in that stuff

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I say to each their own. I can't say it's wrong, because I'd be a hippocrite. And I can't say it's right either. I can say that if that's what you wanna do, be careful. That's about it. Because, unexpected pregnancies catch people off guard, and STDs can't possibly be fun. As far as unwanted commitments are concerned, if you're in a bad marriage, isn't that considered an unwanted commitment right there?

Do what ya do. Have fun. Just don't go overboard.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i think marriage and sex shouldn't matter and for women holding
    out longer than guys that not really true i havn't had sex for
    16 years and i have yet to want it or need it so having a gf
    and think that sex is what i want would be ignorant for me.

but its all in how you think you want things when you
    marry someone though saving your self for that specail
    somone is romantic it isnt required
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast