20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Obviously its all based on the individual's perspective, besides, things like waiting until marriage keep changing over the years and it shouldnt but its up to you if you rather wait or not.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

All this is based on what you believe in... I believe in love!!! So with that said it should have a part in the decision you make... If you believe in waiting until you are married that is superb... It also let you know if your partner is truly in love with you... I say that because many ppl say they love you, but how many actually do or even know what it is.... You can say you love some1, but really isn't in love with them... I say you should wait... Wait until you know for sure you are ready & most time when you think you are ready you're not... 1nce you lose that innocence it's gone... So why not wait until you are married at least then you know that person in & out & they know you just the same... They are your best friend & lover...

" Love can conquer all, but love the wrong thing can be man downfall "

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I do know that I did have sex before I even get marry. But when I do find some1 that I do have a relationship with I do end up telling that person about my past. However that person and I will have to discuss about this very topic. In the mean time I will probably never find som1 that I will get marry therefore I give up dating and falling in love all together for a reason that I was taken advantage of by 1 guy that I dated. But that was not my decision he actually force me into having sex. I was actually sexually abuse with this person and all other abuse that anyone can think of. So I really have a hard time trusting a guy.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 24, 2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Spelling

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    But it is a disease reducer. Marriage is supposed to be monogamous.
    Key word. One of the fastest growing groups of HIV+ individuals is women, many of whom's husbands have been unfaithful, including with other men. Marriage on its own does nothing to reduce the spread of disease if one or both of the individuals doesn't honor the monogamy part.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally believe it is wrong and it isn't. If you love the person and you KNOW that you are going to be with them forever, and you two are actually truly in love, I belive it is ok.

If you are christian then yes according to the bible it is wrong. personally I refuse to believe a book that I consider hear say.

I believe it is wrong though, if the person is not in love with that person and they just THNK they are, or if they are just messing around and being stupid.

So for me it goes either way, it all depends on the situation with me.

Virginity is something special, not something to be thrown away aimlessly.
    Dear Dinah...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Key word. One of the fastest growing groups of HIV+ individuals is women, many of whom's husbands have been unfaithful, including with other men. Marriage on its own does nothing to reduce the spread of disease if one or both of the individuals doesn't honor the monogamy part.
    It is still better than having sex before you're married. Because before you're married, you're un-official, and you're single so you can experiment with whomever you want. But when you're married, you're automatically limited to one partner to get intimate with. THUS reducing the threat of contracting and spreading HIV[+]. It's not guaranteed, but it's still a positive aspect.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    It is still better than having sex before you're married. Because before you're married, you're un-official, and you're single so you can experiment with whomever you want. But when you're married, you're automatically limited to one partner to get intimate with. THUS reducing the threat of contracting and spreading HIV[+]. It's not guaranteed, but it's still a positive aspect.
    But that's what I'm saying. Marriage is pretty much unreliable as a disease reduction measure because too many people are unfaithful. If people want to run around having sex with whomever they please, marriage isn't likely to stop them. The type of people who remain monogamous in marriage are usually not the types to go "experimenting" in the first place.

Also, you're looking at it from a developed country point of view. In the African nations hardest hit by STDs, where wives and women in general are truly viewed as second class citizens, and a man is expected, and almost encouraged to bed as many women as he sees fit, marriage does absolutely NOTHING to stop the spread of disease.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    But that's what I'm saying. Marriage is pretty much unreliable as a disease reduction measure because too many people are unfaithful. If people want to run around having sex with whomever they please, marriage isn't likely to stop them. The type of people who remain monogamous in marriage are usually not the types to go "experimenting" in the first place.

Also, you're looking at it from a developed country point of view. In the African nations hardest hit by STDs, where wives and women in general are truly viewed as second class citizens, and a man is expected, and almost encouraged to bed as many women as he sees fit, marriage does absolutely NOTHING to stop the spread of disease.
    =__+ You make marriage seem unfit and untrustworthy.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast