• No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Newbie Daniel Lee Ward is off to a good start Daniel Lee Ward's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Wow it seems that more think premarital sex alright it sounds like that todays society must be teaching teens that its ok but it isn't and, people wonder why aids an other sexualy trasmitted dieases and abortions are so high now this is rather funny O'well .
    But serously I don't care I just wanted to add my two cents in.
    Lord of War

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

uhm,...for me, in my religion it's better to have marital sex than premarital because we need God's blessing first...it is very important especially when your a roman catholic...hehe, but if there would be an experience or a time that the one you loved loves you the most but then your or his time's nearly ending or very limited...i'd give him everything before he's gone or me because our love's eternal but then our time's very limited...just like Fushigi Yuugi or Aya shi no ceres but in those animes, they still had more time of spending together, they just thought they don't have it...lol...>.<

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Thanks

Really thats it good to see that someone holds the morals of God up in ther beleaves as well.
    Lord of War

Newbie pinklover9461 may be famous one day pinklover9461 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Iz all up the the couple on what they think. Respect each other's decision.
    For me iz consider ok.

Thanks

My appollioges I was only speaking or I should refraze it typing what was on my mind.
    Lord of War

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Hate to say it but sexual compatibilty is as important as any other aspect of a marriage. How can a person make an oath to spend the rest of their lives with another without knowing about the full package? Its like buying a car without test driving. I am a happily married woman with a very sexually satisfied husband and we could not have ensured this happiness without making sure our compatibility was covered in all aspects of our relationship.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't think theres anything wrong with people having sex before they get married. As long as they use birth control and protect themselves from STDs. But I do have a problem with teenagers having sex because they usually won't doing any of the things I mentioned above.

People only say sex only during marriage is important for a false sense of chastity. I've read that in Catholic countries and in Utah where they have alot of Mormons people still have sex.

But instead of having vaginal intercourse where it would be considered losing one's virginity they have anal and oral sex instead. They don't protect themselves from STDS because they think it's less dangerous than vaginal intercouse when it actually is.

Your mouth or anus isn't designed to have sex so they aren't designed to handle possible diseases either.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    Hate to say it but sexual compatibilty is as important as any other aspect of a marriage. How can a person make an oath to spend the rest of their lives with another without knowing about the full package? Its like buying a car without test driving. I am a happily married woman with a very sexually satisfied husband and we could not have ensured this happiness without making sure our compatibility was covered in all aspects of our relationship.
    This is absolutely correct. I don't think I can add anything more than she already said.
    Last edited by Shodokan; Apr 23, 2007 at 09:29 PM.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex before marriage is bull crap. What's the point of having sex before marriage when you know you will have sex when you're married. Stupid? Definitely. It makes you prone to diseases, you still have chances when you're married, but you get the point.

They might get addicted to it and start sending pictures of themmselves in explict situations, even though their partner migt not object to it, it shows it's pure lust. Marriage is a commitment, whereas high school relationships are not. Sex before being either mature or ready for it is a sign of immrality, lust, stupidty-- not always but still.

You only end up breaking people's heart and your partner could just dump you just like that. They need to know that they need to get a life if they are following the wrong path.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast