20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

My parents had sex when they were eighteen. And what a surprise I was to them. ^ ^ They got married.. but only because of me. Of course, they divorced three or four years later, only for me to end up living with my mother and visiting my father every other summer.

I love my life, but it could have been better with the both of them together. But things do happen for a reason. My little brother and sister were born.. and neither have the same mother or father as me. My sister is from my mom, and my brother is from my dad and his girl. So if my parents never split, I wouldn't have the siblings that I have.

But still, it affects me. I always wonder what it would be like to live in a happy home with both parents present. And a sibling from them both.. would they look exactly like me?
    The problem isn't that they had sex. The problem is that they didn't use birth control which would have severely reduced your chances of being born yet. Would your life really have been better if they were together?
    Your parents didn't get divorced for no reason. What are you anyway? Is it unusual to have half siblings in your culture?

I grew up in a happy home with 2 parents. But I think it's more because they had me after they been married 15 years and had sucessful careers.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Im totally for sex b4 marriage. Its just a piece of paper to me. If you love someone dearly, and are totally committed to each other. Then its fine for me to do it b4 marriage.

Also just because your married don't cut down on diseases unless your both 100% virgins. Also you can get just as pregnant when your married. Like you get caught up in the honeymoon, and say !$#@ protection. Lets just do it.

Sex it is not only just for pleasure. It is deeper than that. The "pleasure" part is like on the second or third place. On a sexual relation the emotions of the couple are given too.... It is the maximum expression of love. it is not something that one treat like crap "just for pleasure".
    I see it this way: one is giving totally a very part of oneself... one is setting oneself heart, mind and emotions to that person... as well the other person is giving its heart to you... it is a great risk... but if you have the right person it is worthy it... that's why i'll suggest to wait til the commitment of marriage.... but now a days that does not seem like a great commitment because of the "solution" called "divorse"..... what a shame....
    If you truly love each other and been together a long time you don't need a license to totally give yourself to a person.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    If you truly love each other and been together a long time you don't need a license to totally give yourself to a person.
    If there is true love.... but one can commit the great mistake of thinking that there is "true love" between the couple and then after having sex with your partner this just throws you away like trash... you gave yourself thinking it was true love and then you are thrown away.... this does not happen often though... I know... but it happens... and then the person's feelings are hard to recover.... one gets over it tho after a while one has to keep going and leave the past where it belongs. But yes... IF there is true love... and not a glince of "true love"....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

What are you guys going on about. You don't have to love someone to be sexually attracted to them.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    If there is true love.... but one can commit the great mistake of thinking that there is "true love" between the couple and then after having sex with your partner this just throws you away like trash... you gave yourself thinking it was true love and then you are thrown away.... this does not happen often though... I know... but it happens... and then the person's feelings are hard to recover.... one gets over it tho after a while one has to keep going and leave the past where it belongs. But yes... IF there is true love... and not a glince of "true love"....
    Yeah but you can get married thinking the same thing, and realize it isnt so.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think sex before 'marriage' is ok, for the same thing. Marriage means nothing to me, all it is, is a ring on the finger, some huge ceremony and a piece of paper. That show nothing of love or a comitment between two people. And if it does mean so much in today's society - why all the divorces?

It's where the couple is at, at their relationships, it's between them, it has nothing to do with marriage or the parents.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I think sex before 'marriage' is ok, for the same thing. Marriage means nothing to me, all it is, is a ring on the finger, some huge ceremony and a piece of paper. That show nothing of love or a commitment between two people. And if it does mean so much in today's society - why all the divorces?

It's where the couple is at, at their relationships, it's between them, it has nothing to do with marriage or the parents.
    Right, love and commitment are shown thru ppls actions, which you dont need a piece of paper to do.

Otaku fled79 may be famous one day fled79 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Sex it is not only just for pleasure. It is deeper than that. The "pleasure" part is like on the second or third place. On a sexual relation the emotions of the couple are given too.... It is the maximum expression of love. it is not something that one treat like crap "just for pleasure".
    I see it this way: one is giving totally a very part of oneself... one is setting oneself heart, mind and emotions to that person... as well the other person is giving its heart to you... it is a great risk... but if you have the right person it is worthy it... that's why i'll suggest to wait til the commitment of marriage.... but now a days that does not seem like a great commitment because of the "solution" called "divorse"..... what a shame....
    Hence why I said "unless you are with your man/woman then it takes on a more emotional role"

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast