20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    What are you guys going on about. You don't have to love someone to be sexually attracted to them.
    -_- Thats another reason for so many teenage pregnancy (...)

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I think sex before 'marriage' is ok, for the same thing. Marriage means nothing to me, all it is, is a ring on the finger, some huge ceremony and a piece of paper. That show nothing of love or a comitment between two people. And if it does mean so much in today's society - why all the divorces?

It's where the couple is at, at their relationships, it's between them, it has nothing to do with marriage or the parents.
    I am with you on this, in many regions the "Sex" part after marriage is what must be done to be married (...)

So if you love someone, I don't see why the ring and others things must be there, but they'd still be nice. ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    It's not emotionally stabilizing. Sex is an emotional experience and it affects our lives in ways we don't understand. After engaging in premarital sex, many people express feelings of guilt, embarrassment, distrust, resentment, lack of respect, tension, and so much more.
    That depends on the people really . Some don't give a damn. Really they don't.

The body and the Mind are to different things. Many can just take there mind off it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

sex isn't love...

but love does include sex to some degree...

personally, i am willing to have sex with Soshi before marriage. Why? i trust him, i love him, i am his and he is mine. That's something i have complete confidence in. So personally, i wouldn't mind having sex before marriage...

for other people... i expect it... but something tugs at my heart when they break up a few weeks later... sex doesn't mean anything to a lot of people... but it means something to me... so if you want to, you gotta talk it out with your partner... what does sex mean to them and so on...

as for the religious side of it, i'm sure Soshi would be more than happy to explain...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Something tells me you've never had sex.
    What are you talking about, Hassun? I didn't pull these things out of thin air. I did research. For example, I spoke at a retreat and most of the people who had premarital sex admitted to those feelings of regret now that their lover has left them.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Quote Wolfey - "Not really. When you're married, you know you are commited to your partner. So if an unexpected pregnancy comes along the way, the couple can get ready to face life with the baby, or make decisions together. As opposed to someone having sex and getting pregnant. There isn't any commitment, and there's usually a hinch of panic and uncertainty."

That kinda seems like a load to me. So you are saying that all these divorces happen because people married knowing full well they weren't commited to each other entirely? You know there are quite a few years between death till do us part. Anything can happen then. - The examples I stated are a few.
    What? None of that makes any sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    Quote Wolfey - "What does any of that have to do with sex before marriage?"

That part kinda refers to everything I stated in my post. Don't have to really read between the lines, just have to notice I am making examples of who, what, when, where, how marriage doesn't mean jack when it comes to right or wrong when having sex.
    When you're married, you are free to have sex emotionally and physically. You know each other's boundaries, and sexual history (health wise, anyway). And you are prepared to have kids when not using protection. It's just better when you're married, because it is with the one you love, and there most likely will not be any regrets afterwards. Most people who have sex before marriage feel regret afterwards, and are down emotionally because either the person left them, or they just weren't "the one".

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    sex isn't love...

but love does include sex to some degree...

personally, i am willing to have sex with Soshi before marriage. Why? i trust him, i love him, i am his and he is mine. That's something i have complete confidence in. So personally, i wouldn't mind having sex before marriage...

for other people... i expect it... but something tugs at my heart when they break up a few weeks later... sex doesn't mean anything to a lot of people... but it means something to me... so if you want to, you gotta talk it out with your partner... what does sex mean to them and so on...

as for the religious side of it, i'm sure Soshi would be more than happy to explain...
    I agree with Abu. Sex is a way of showing love not having sex because its what couples do. Hence why they call it making love. I feel that sex is something that people do to show that love, as its a natural thing. its just before when there was very strict rules about courting that two people of both genders where not allowed to be alone together for long lengths of time as it would be indecent.

Times have changed especially since the 60's where nearly everything changed.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Did you Know?
    Most men's sexual fantasies are about sexual attractive women who are complete strangers to them. This means that the guy you're in love with isn't having sex with you because he loves you.

Women will mostly only have sex with a guy who they feel safe with because they want to be sure they won't stuff their body in the back of their car not because of love.

Sexual chastity was created so that upper class males would know that they were the baby's daddy. That's why 90 percent of the prostitutes are traditionally lower class.

That this poster is considered very jaded by everyone he knows.
    Well now you knowz

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Did you Know?
    Most men's sexual fantasies are about sexual attractive women who are complete strangers to them. This means that the guy you're in love with isn't having sex with you because he loves you.

Women will mostly only have sex with a guy who they feel safe with because they want to be sure they won't stuff their body in the back of their car not because of love.

Sexual chastity was created so that upper class males would know that they were the baby's daddy. That's why 90 percent of the prostitutes are traditionally lower class.

That this poster is considered very jaded by everyone he knows.
    Well now you knowz
    And can you blame some males for not compressing their hormonal [and physical] desires? Yes you can

and imagine "upper" class prostitudes. Anyway.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    What? None of that makes any sense to me.

When you're married, you are free to have sex emotionally and physically. You know each other's boundaries, and sexual history (health wise, anyway). And you are prepared to have kids when not using protection. It's just better when you're married, because it is with the one you love, and there most likely will not be any regrets afterwards. Most people who have sex before marriage feel regret afterwards, and are down emotionally because either the person left them, or they just weren't "the one".
    I can see why it doesn't make sense to you. Someone that creates posts that contradict what their beliefs are, tend to lack the ability for following others.

People have pasts and history. Little white lies, or skeletons in the closet. You have to ask a person whether or not they have had sex, who with, did they use protection, have any diseases and such. What if a person doesn't know or feels completely secure with their partner so they neglect checking. Just because you are married doesn't mean you are suddenly ready for the entire world to be thrown at you.

That whole feeling regret afterwards..I would like to see some facts on that bit of info. Got a link to a website or something? Don't knock it till you try it. What makes some people feel regret afterwards isn't solely or mostly because they weren't married first, it is most likely because they regret who they first had sex with. And if you havn't ever experienced something before, how do you know what your boundaries are? No the real question is, how would you know what someone elses boundaries are?

Virgin on virgin action is strange, confusing, and downright inexperienced. You try to come out of that kind of situation and say everything is just peachy.

From what I understand, people can lie even when they are married. I wonder if saying I do and getting a piece of paper signed really removes the ability to tell lies. Makes you think aye?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast