20 29.85%
  • Wrong

27 40.30%
  • No Opinion

20 29.85%
Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Before Marriage

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex Before Marriage

Quote Originally Posted by MisMelS View Post
    After all, what better Wedding gift can you give your spouse than the gift of purity?
    The gift of experience, . Oh, but now I guess I'm being a pig. Anyways, I respect your decision with every ounce of my being. If it is your choice not to be put in that situation, and they understand and agree with you, then so be it.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Newbie negima violet is off to a good start negima violet's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: Sex Before Marriage

no because sex is a sacred gift from god and can only be done if they are already married. Also it is wrong to face in the altar if you are not a virgin. You will just disgust god if you will ever do that. sex without getting maried is just caused by lust not love. but let us remember that lust is not a sin but being caught by it is the sin.
    Mr.Vi0Let

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by negima violet View Post
    no because sex is a sacred gift from god and can only be done if they are already married. Also it is wrong to face in the altar if you are not a virgin. You will just disgust god if you will ever do that. sex without getting maried is just caused by lust not love. but let us remember that lust is not a sin but being caught by it is the sin.
    No, those ideas were put forth by man. To make ppl act like a gruop of ppl want them too. If GOD is as good as ppl say he is, a persons sexual history wont matter to him. Its whats in their heart(and soul), and how they treat others.

Also sex can be caused by love. If two ppl love each other with all there soul, and been together a long time, sex is from love. You dont need a piece of paper.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Miroku4444;486676]No, those ideas were put forth by man. To make ppl act like a gruop of ppl want them too. If GOD is as good as ppl say he is, a persons sexual history wont matter to him. Its whats in their heart(and soul), and how they treat others.[QUOTE]

I'll agree with Miroku4444, I really don't think god cares much about weather we have had sex before mariage if it was not just to have plesure, but because you loved the person and wanted to be with him, I don't think having sex is a sin unless it's only for plesure...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

There is a verse in the Bible (I cannot right now rememer the address) that says "He (or she) who looks at a woman (or man) with lust in their hearts has alrady commited adultry in ther minds." Commandment # 7: Thou shalt not commit adultry.

at Miroku/Lasura - I think this shows that God does care about whether or not you have sex before marriage. This also applies for extra-marital sex, but I think it also applies for our discussion. However, I'm not saying that if your not a virgin you can't get married. There is such a thing as "renewing" your virginity. You confess to God that you've sinned and he'll forgive you. Its not the same thing of course, but I know people who have done this. Like I've siad though, not for me.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ultimately, it is up to the individual but I personally do not agree with it. I am saving myself for marriage. That is the way I was brought up and that is what I am most comfortable with. I know a lot of people that think it is ok to go through with it before marriage, some for good reasons, some for bad. Many people like to be rebels, others want to fit in, and with that comes pressure. I would not give myself to a guy just because he said he loved me, and if I loved him I would do it. I think that makes both members of the relationship weak. Besides, I think that until you have been in a few healthy relationships and are out of the highschool setting you don't know what love is. It drives me crazy when I talk to people my age and they say that they are in love with their girlfriend or boyfriend, even if you have known them for a while.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

the idea of sex before marriage was to obey by the Bible's teachings. hence this is a test of true love, if a couple love each other and that they are willing to commit to each other. then controlling their lusts for each other is just a simple matter of waiting. plus it does help control any threat of having an STD outbreak. it seems stupid but it is reasonable. me and my gf are saving ourselves for each other till our marriage

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

if one truly loves the person and it is going to get married to him/her... it is up to the couple... No one should have a say on the couple's intimacy... if they have sex before the marriage let it be... if there are some that are reserving themselves 'til after marriage let be it... is a couple's desicion...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast