+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex or Love

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

for me personally i feel that you need to be a strong relationship where you both love each other very much and both care for each other that you would then concider having sex with your partner/boyfriend. Because for me personally i don't want to be one of those people who is just used for only having sex with someone. I want to be a symbol of how much you really care for that person.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy(the shogun)Brown
    Im like Micheal Jackson,"I wanna rock with you all nite,rock the night away".Sex is always better when your in love but what is love today just attraction or is it more?It is for me.
    For all that is holy dont use MJ as an example for something of sexual nature, *Shivers*

Banned Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman may be famous one day Yomiko Readman's Avatar
    Thanks

Love of course love sex is nothing love is more important. Love is the thing you work at sex is just like boom there ya done.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    For all that is holy dont use MJ as an example for something of sexual nature, *Shivers*
    i agree, its totally not worth thinking about!!!!!! MJ and sexual nature's should be never be used that often in the same sentence!!

Sex should be something to show compassion and love for another person, not to do unthinkable things with children or what have you.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan may be famous one day Buffy_Fan's Avatar
    Thanks

i my opion i think sex is for the one person in your life that you know your going to spend the rest of your life with.

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Love is better, it last longer and has little consequences, however, sex is just a high feeling driven by love for that one special person.

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is what life is all about. I think about sex 24/7 as a guy. But all I really want out of life is the love of one woman. The woman that I love.

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

Newbie Masked rider Faiz may be famous one day Masked rider Faiz may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love comes first then sex and it is better with the person you love

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast