+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex or Love

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

I would say love should come first because you get to know each other and when the time is right then you can have sax it might be a while but everything takes time

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that you should be in love with someone to have sex with them. Sex is an act of love with the one person you want to be with for the rest of your life IMO. Although everyone has urges once in a while, its best to wait.
    살고 싶어서 사는 사람은 없다.
    모두다 사랑을 하고 싶어서 산다.
    사랑해

Newbie Taki may be famous one day Taki may be famous one day Taki's Avatar
    Thanks

I choose love the most. Sex is required for people to bring cute babies into the world but it is not required to have love for each other. So love it is.
    ^-^ *Pink Rules* ^-^

Newbie Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis may be famous one day Aeneas Galis's Avatar
    Thanks

sex sex sex sex .... sorry had to get that outta my system but i think that they bith intertwined sex and love and quite often the first will come before the second. but it is quite obvious that you need to have sex to be in love.
    "you heard it too.... the voice of the wind" (sdk)

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sleazy
    Love isn't required to have sex, but love does enhance the experience. However, sex is not a pre-requisite for love.
    I agree with the first half. But I think good sex is required for the love to last. 'Love' is like a fire i think. It will burn out if you don't refuel. Sex is just ONE of many ways you can refuel our love fire. I dont know about girls, but as a guy, Sex is always good and we(males) are so stupid and primitive, that's all that we need to be put in our happy zone.

Women rule us, it's so sad.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Love and sex? hmm... i think u should have sex with the one your married to.because if you have sex with a person who u think you love and you think loves you and they don't, they took something that you can never get back. but that what i think. but i guess if you really love someone go ahead.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mixed fighter girl
    Love and sex? hmm... i think u should have sex with the one your married to.because if you have sex with a person who u think you love and you think loves you and they don't, they took something that you can never get back. but that what i think. but i guess if you really love someone go ahead.
    THe problem is, how do you know who is the "one"? Everyone is assuming the person they marry is the one they will end up being together with for the rest of their lives. Life isn't always this perfect, because things happen. People split up. haha

o~Piggy-san~o

Newbie Nakashima may be famous one day Nakashima may be famous one day Nakashima's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Sex or Love

Love leads to sex and sex leads to love...
    RACING IS A PASSION AND A LIFESTYLE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast