+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Sex or Love

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

how yo uknow how is the one? when you talk to the one you have a wired feeling in your heart. and it doesnt go away for a couple of min. and you think about the one most of the time

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Newbie kmaster may be famous one day kmaster may be famous one day kmaster's Avatar
    Thanks

it the natural oreder can you people see that it life.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rock on
    how yo uknow how is the one? when you talk to the one you have a wired feeling in your heart. and it doesnt go away for a couple of min. and you think about the one most of the time
    HAHA, I still thought of my first love in this way after we broke up, but she's definitely not the one, not anymore, haha. So i think u're a bit too general

o~Piggy-san~o

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=~fallen angel of death~]I think you should be in love to have sex[/QUOT

i so agree

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Love is really more important, and when you are inlove with someone you want to express your love for them by *having sex*, but I consider it *making love* than *having sex*

THe problem is, how do you know who is the "one"? Everyone is assuming the person they marry is the one they will end up being together with for the rest of their lives. Life isn't always this perfect, because things happen. People split up. haha
    Some people have a feeling about whos the "one" , they feel really connected to a person than they can feel what their partner feels
    Last edited by Hitokiri Battousai; Apr 20, 2006 at 09:56 PM.

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Love...definitely love. Over everything else...love.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

Love. Without love, sex is just sex. In my mind, it makes more desperate people seem more desperate when they have or want sex. Kills any chance of real love. I know... I was almost that desperate. But that's changed, and I was saved before I made that mistake. I'm in love now.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

sex and love are 2 different things...love and romance is all fine and good, until you've had your heart broken---once that happens, you're never the same (in a bad way)...it's easy to have a really romantic view of love (like some have expressed in this thread) when you've never really been in love...it's also easy to say that sex isn't important (or can call it an 'unspeakable word) when you've never had it...there's nothing wrong with sex at all...there's nothing wrong with having sex just for the sake of having sex, as long as you're both responsible and are careful and all that---it can be an incredible feeling on it's own (without love being involved)...i guess it comes down to your personality...some people are naturally more 'sexual' than others...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12