+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex or Love

Newbie Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime may be famous one day Yuki-Hime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Love provides Happiness, whereas that unspeakable word provides Pleasure. So, which is more important to me? The one that showers me with eternal happiness, of course. Love is spiritual, while that unspeakable term is materialistic! All that is materialistic is not supremely crucial to be loved. Love the soul, not the body.
    If you really mean what you said, then you be the sweetest person I ever met in my life. Also, it is sweetest thing that I ever heard from anyone. Such an honorable words! Hai, I cannot say that I disagree with a single word of yours. Love the soul, not the body. Beautifully said like Akurei Kakudo mentioned.

@Soshi Kitai: Sorry, but what does, "A unic can love..." mean?
    Do you wanna rock with me?

If you stand beside me, and love me always,
    I will make you the happiest person in the world.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

love is a basic partof life. in order to have sex (generally speaking) you should probably love that person a lot. *coughcough*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akurei Kakudo
    *tear* thats beautiful kedar...i feel the same. sex is pleasure, while love is both pleasure and happiness. love can be a pleasure bc being around someone you love is pleasure to the heart. so love is the way to go!
    Wow! Thank you, Kiki! Love brings pleasure, too? There are different degrees of pleasure...of which love brings the highest pleasure, where it becomes almost equivalent to happiness, I think. Anyways, I know what you mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    If you really mean what you said, then you be the sweetest person I ever met in my life. Also, it is sweetest thing that I ever heard from anyone. Such an honorable words! Hai, I cannot say that I disagree with a single word of yours. Love the soul, not the body. Beautifully said like Akurei Kakudo mentioned.
    Ahem. All that I say are to be meant, always, unless I say that I am kidding. Thank you, too, Yuki. I am not sure if that is the sweetest thing you ever heard, but still, I appreciate your kinds words. Also, thank you for thinking that my words are honorable.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

There is nothing wrong with falling in love, but sex, well as you grow older you have your own needs.

Newbie Aozora may be famous one day Aozora may be famous one day
    Thanks

Sex does not equal love. Sex is not even neccecary when you love someone >.>
    In the old days it was like when you have sex with someone you're supposed to marry him/her.
    Now people can just walk around and screw randp people >.>
    The postition of sex has changed so much that people don't respect it anymore. It's more like a tool.
    You can brag to your friends that you had sex with someone. It gives you a certain status position in a group. Sex does not show that you love someone. Actually it might even show that you don't respect your partner if you just rush sex >.>

So yeah when you love someone you don't need to have sex with him/her and when you have sex with someone you don't need to love him/her.

Love is more important cause that is on the emotional lever where no one can touch. Sex well it's on the physical level. You can do it with anyone you want to but you can't just decide to love someone.

Both give you pleasure but on diffrent levels. While sex offers physical pleasure love offers emotional.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Love should always be there but the sex is just there to spice things up.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    @Soshi Kitai: Sorry, but what does, "A unic can love..." mean?
    What was meant is a eunuch, which is a person that takes an oath not to have sex for life, normally they are castrated. Meaning they don't have sex but can experience love.

Having read the posts here I find it very interesting the way people believe. I am not sure the true intent of the question but will try to answer it the most complete way I can.

One does not need love or sex, they are not essential needs to live. Both are not required to have each other, meaning I need not be in love to have sex and I need not sex to be in love.

My personal opinion is that frankly I want both , however I will not sacrifice love for the other. I mean that I will not have sex with someone I don't love (no one night stands here, sorry ladies lol.). I say this because to me sex is the ultimate physical expression of love, I understand the reason we have sex in the first place is to reproduce but for humans that is not a main focus of sex. In life you are born with only a few things, opportunity and virginity. You can have sex with anyone but you can only have that first time with 1, so I believe in abstinence. What greater way can I show the person I am to be with that I love her than to give her the only thing in life I can only give one person. I mean I can love anyone. Furthermore there are a lot of different types of love (the Greek language has 7 different words for the various types of love). I assume what is meant is type between those that would be having sex to begin with thus my composition.

Newbie RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666 may be famous one day RedDragon666's Avatar
    Thanks

i would say love. just feels rite to be i love but sex is part of been i love.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast