+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex or Love

Newbie Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion may be famous one day Blaze of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

I think love is Stronger. Once you have love you got sex. So love to have sex.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

When u have sex with someone it has no bearing on the fact if u have any feling for that other person u are just interested in the Physical stimulation u get from sex.Sex is distant the only thing that get u close is the act itself.That is why some men have sex with whores just to satisfy a pleasure we all enjoy.
    When u love someone u will never have sex with them because there is felings between u and then it changes the act - from sex to lovemaking or something whatever u wanna call it and that is the difference between sex and love.

Me i prefer to rather work my own garden with compasion and love for the things i plant and watch them grow than work in another mans garden just because i am a gardner.

Otaku ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit may be famous one day ShadowRabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

its an oldie but still holds true
    "make hay while the sun shines"
    Those who flee temptation generally leave a forwarding address
    [IMG]curtsies to Pyro_psyco666

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Hime
    @Soshi Kitai: Sorry, but what does, "A unic can love..." mean?
    ... ^_^;; ... a unic... ummm....

... an... asexual, basically... one without any sexual organs... the male, kind of course...

They can still love... even without the use of sex.

^.^ Hey kedar, sweetest, eh? We need to bring back the AO awards just to give you that award! .... ( ^w^ Heehee, I stopped being so sweet because Abu Dhabi might take it the wrong way... but you just keep going, monk! )

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sleazy
    Love isn't required to have sex, but love does enhance the experience. However, sex is not a pre-requisite for love.
    wisely said...those who only think about sex and only sex are perverts...animals only have sex for pro-creation purpose alone but have no love except maybe dogs

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Love without sex is OK. But Sex without love is not right. Sex without love is perverted.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Love without sex is OK. But Sex without love is not right. Sex without love is perverted.
    how can be love ok without sex? We get married because we want sex day and night don't we? Without sex in a relationship we probably wouldn't be here.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i would go for love. For if you love some one ans she or he loves you back you will have some there for you all the time. someone that care for you and under staind you

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast