+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex or Love

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sex or Love

Love.
    In my relationship sex is one of the last things on my mind. I mean if you think about sex all the time your GF will think you're a perv and what not. Also you gotta care for her and do what she wants, but don't let her walk all over you.

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

I find love more important to me than sex. Love gives a more special bond in relationships, than sex. To know you have the affection of someone you hold dear to your heart gives a very soothing feeling. Also, love can bring people closer together. With love, you could look past sex. For example, I wouldn't mind having a life partner who has a disease or illness that doesn't grant him or her safe sex. As long as I loved that person, I wouldn't care. Sex, however, can be a important part of a relationship if the relationship is made from love. However, sex wouldn't have much meaning if it was just used for ones perverted desires. To my knowledge, sex is either used for the purpose of when two people love each other and they want to prove how much they love each other or when the people involved in a sexual relationship feel like having fun.

~Kiss
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Love provides Happiness, whereas that unspeakable word provides Pleasure. So, which is more important to me? The one that showers me with eternal happiness, of course. Love is spiritual, while that unspeakable term is materialistic! All that is materialistic is not supremely crucial to be loved. Love the soul, not the body.
    very well said kedar agree with u 100%
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Love is charity, kindness, brotherhood, to all mankind...
    Sex is defining whether you're male or female or inbetween, and as general a process for reproduction purposes only...

Newbie HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper may be famous one day HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Thanks

Im gonna say this strait out of my mind...
    Sex, Is the best thing EVER! Under love that is!

As for me, I wouldnt have sex with a girl if I didnt love her!
    Well...kinda...(Cough)

Newbie preston drake may be famous one day preston drake may be famous one day preston drake's Avatar
    Thanks

love over rules sex..... at least i think so....

Otaku alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith may be famous one day alison_faith's Avatar
    Thanks

love has more meaning sex is just an animal drive that we have to reproduce.
    "The face is the mirror of the mind, and the eyes,without speaking, confess the secrets of the heart." - Saint Jerome

Otaku Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu may be famous one day Gaius Nemu's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, sex is definetly not important for love. I mean do Grandparents stop loving even though they are unable to have sex anymore? Do parents have sex with their children? I mean come on. I know someone is going to tell me that "no, thats not a romantic love" or something like that. Can grandparents not have a romantic love anymore? And what is this romantic love anyways? I am definetly a believer that sex should wait till marriage, but thats a whole different discussion. Too many psychologic questions to answer here...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast