+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sex and Society

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex and Society

Like most of the debates that rage inside my mind, it randomly came to me one day.
    Why does the majority of society seem to think that it's alright for a man to sleep around but not a woman.
    It may just be me...but it seems like the word "whore" is used ten times more than "manwhore"?
    I really don't see the difference in the situation...either way I think it's wrong. I know people are entitled to do what they like...but you would think that they would feel just a tad bit dirty and skanky after having screwed half the neighborhood.
    For one, people are going to find out about it...because the majority of the people in this world do not know how to keep their mouth shut about private things.
    Personally I really don't care if tom did jane and melinda last night(random pick of names by the way)
    I think it is good to open about sex, considering all the diseases we have now...also because there are cures and treatments out there to help these people who are embarrased about telling their doctors,family members, or partners that they have crabs or HIV. That is understandable but not an excuse to not see a doctor about it.
    Also, it is good to be open about sex because of the younger generation. I think you should have at least told your kid about sex by the time they are at least 12 or 13. Around that time will be the pressures of life and we all know that those "feelings" are apart of growing up and getting older. Some younger people as well tend to be more irresponsible...so I encourage anyone and everyone to push the use of condoms if you are not married.

Well anyway...I am done rambling...so questions or comments anyone? ^-^
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Sex and Society

i agree with u on about every thing and also why is it that this happens i dont really know dont they have better scence and the manwhore thing is true caz i see guys every day with different girls and im a dude 2 and it pisses me off when a another dude calls a girl a whore when its reversing right bak at them
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Thanks

Yeah, I literally want to strangle people like that. It just pisses me off so bad!
    I can't stand hypocrites.
    For one, because it's so unfair to the girl...don't get me wrong...girl's can be just as bad about it as guys.
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

I know and every time its just about a guy that cheats and that pisses me off i see the girl just hartbroken and hurt and all he does is laf in her face so i pop him in the face and u have pm

Thanks

Yeah I know!
    I can't stand cheaters...that really gets my blood boiling.
    If you don't want to be with that person break up with them...don't cheat on them...its very simple.
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

thats true and also ive seen some girls cut them self it tears me appart seeing them do that i have to stop them befor they end there life and they allways say im glad i have a friend like u every day there is some guy messing around with a girl all i ever hear them say is lets go do drugs and go get some it sickens me i just say to my self they look so stupid they think it makes them look koo but when they get a sickness whoses gona be lafin then

Thanks

Exactly.
    They never realize or care what it does to them until it's too late.
    It really irratates and upsets me...I just wish alot of people weren't so stupid all the time...have some common sense!
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

just what i say dont be stupid like i tell people its common scence dont drink at partys u know what happens people like spiking your drink and taking advantage of u while your sleep every last one that dident lissen got raped and the rapist out there just sickin me i wont to beat the snot of those people so many people hurt even bye there closest friends they thout they could trust did it and they just wont lissen to what u tell them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast