+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sex and Society

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: Sex and Society

I think its because Males have always seemed the more dominate of the genders. They have the power to over through us for decades. This power struggle will always be around because there will always be arguments over what gender deserves this job and what gender deserves that job. Its just part of life I think and although people may hate it, its still going to be there.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mostly in this society have always looked up to men...
    They see women as the lady in the house...it's good that women have the freedom now
    but still, the thoughts of tradition that women must always be like this was never erased to the minds of the people...
    Even though we have the freedom now, there are still people who gossip to ruin a woman's life but then to be fair we must all have only one partners in life so that no manwhore or whore will be spoken of and no one will look bad or feel bad about it...so we must not cheat others...

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Newbie anlm3g0dd355 is off to a good start anlm3g0dd355's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i agree, if i were 2 sleep with 2 guys all of a sudden id be a whore. the thing is u dont even hav to sleep with them to bai labeled a whore, u go out with many guys they all think ure a whore. no matter how nice u are. and the boys dont do any help either, they instst that they DID sleep with u, wen they cleary no they dddint.
    wen guys cheat they say yea its bad, but they dont actually do smething about it, they act as if it didnt happen. they act as if their the victim, wen therre NOT. it sickkens mai wen that happens, the girls all crushed and yet it her fault that he cheated on her. this world is so strotyped!!! i gets mai soo madd sometimes. cuz the girls r the ones to stay quiet, and the mintue they are herd they are acussed of some sh^t. its annoying. were the vunrable ones tooo ( most of us), they take advange of us and get a way with it!!!!
    the earlier girls no bout sexc the better, bcuz if u dont tell tem and they look for it they're labled "perverts" which goes to say wat bout the guys!!!!!!!!!!
    ~liv laugh love sing dance hope dream bitch......
    are all the things that make mai me, they are things that cant be changed or replaced. im mai and always will be.~

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Sexuality has always been the realm of women... depending on the religions and philosophies dominating society at the time: that can be considered something powerful or something tainted, but it's more or less universal. As the bearers of children, women are the gatekeepers of sexuality and reproduction...

Most representations of raw sexuality in theology, mythology, folklore, music, etc are female. And while a few cultures depict female sexuality and sexuality in general as a positive force, a majority of cultures now center around theologies in which men are traditionally superior to women and sexuality is a symbol of impurity or female manipulation.

Women's rights did a lot to do away with the notion of men as superior to women... but it didn't do much to erase the traditional link between sexuality and women or the link between sexuality and impurity/evil.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

its jsut geting worse each day there just fake loving all they do is have sex with u and brake up it makes me sick when this happens just a poposer jsut faking love just to have some its just stupid to do that when u dont love someone u hurt that person more than u know
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

This world frankly is unfair! it starts with black people being destroyed by other races, and always women being on the lower end of the totum pole! like they couldnt vote for the longet time, and yet they are still being put down, and there still racisum in the world too, but what can we do? Nothing, its peoples own actions, all we can do is sit there and tell people how dicusted we are, but words dont do any thing but bring people together. if some one cant say there feelings out loud with out getting in trouble, they are not going to give up, they are going to find a way to sneak past it.

yes now i am rambling..... hope that did something?
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post
    This world frankly is unfair! it starts with black people being destroyed by other races, and always women being on the lower end of the totum pole! like they couldnt vote for the longet time, and yet they are still being put down, and there still racisum in the world too, but what can we do? Nothing, its peoples own actions, all we can do is sit there and tell people how dicusted we are, but words dont do any thing but bring people together. if some one cant say there feelings out loud with out getting in trouble, they are not going to give up, they are going to find a way to sneak past it.

i see that is true wat your saying case hmm wat u said i am black and people are very wrong to my kind and things deseases are spreding throu sex and rape from sickoes in the world and some girls decrating them self and making gils look bad that just sickins me seeing a perfect girl wasting her life like that and so does the guys doing drugs and things just case they think its cool they just lost there minds under pearpreshure....
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by highteckdudu View Post

I think it started the way racism became into play. Its always been the way of life where the male of the species has always been more dominant. Just look into the animal kingdom. The leader of the pack/herd/flock would have been male. Females have always been around so they were able to produce young. Women were never considered to be able to take charge.

Its part of survival of the fittest, females will always get protected by males and males will fight to make sure they stay alive. Its something that I think will stay around for all time. It is just part of life. Women can will always fight for equal rights but I think it will never be completely equal because of the dominant and submissive roles in life. Males will always take charge of things in life and be there for leadership within a relationship where as women look for it in their partner and happy with the concept. Women look for protection from their partner so they know they can live in a safe environment. Although we can act tough, we are fragile and help from another.
    Last edited by Sazzy; Nov 12, 2007 at 11:18 AM. Reason: added extra things.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2